* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGLp8nn5Ao One segment]] of the Halloween episode "Toons from the Crypt" had Elmyra, [[AndCallHimGeorge an animal lover whose affection was always disastrous for the target animal]], mourning her late pets... whereupon they rose from the dead ZombieApocalypse[=-=]style and came after her. Their being zombified didn't prevent her from lavishing her destructive affections on them, however. One truly scarring moment shows her plunking a zombie dog and cat into a tub of soapy water to give them a bath. But then she pulls out her hands and they're covered in muck. In other words, ''the zombie pets fell apart in the water.''
* There was a short in ''Tiny Toon Adventures'' that was a variation on the usual Michigan J. Frog shorts. In this one, the frog was dead and awaiting dissection in a biology class, but came back to life when the teacher's back was turned. It was immeasurably creepy – especially the ending, where Hamton tried to bury it in a pet cemetery, but all the other animals came back to life…and sang. “Jeepers, creepers, hey wake up you sleepers! Jeepers, creepers, come and get this guy!“
* Wolvertooth from the Pluck Twacy short, which basically consisted of a closeup of Bugs Bunny grinning with a bunch of sharp pointed teeth.
* "Slaughterhouse Jive" as a whole can get pretty freaky. This is one of those things that can scare most meat-loving children into becoming vegetarians [[spoiler: and at the same time scare kids away from vegetables]].
* "Sawdust and Toonsil" is easily one of the darkest episodes ''Tiny Toons'' has ever produced. The story starts with Silas Wonder's circus coming into town, and the man himself invites Buster, Babs, and Plucky in to see his "wonderful wonderpieces". [[FromBadToWorse Then everything goes downhill]]. By the end of the episode, [[spoiler: Silas Wonder is revealed to horribly, HORRIBLY mistreat the animals he has in his circus (and it's practically said that he poached them) and gets KilledOffForReal, the ONLY Tiny Toons villian to actually die]].