* Erik's [[http://watchthefootage.twwf.info/?p=344 play]] A Shadow Under the Ice, which apparently stars Eldritch Abominations.
* Tara's blog's hack posts: [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=156]] [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=159]] [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=161]] [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=163]] [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=169]] [[http://taracoulson.ezblog.co/?p=172]].
* Todd's [[http://i48.tinypic.com/k9e4h3.png hack]] of Lawson's blog.
* [[http://forum.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=116 The Coffee Room]] (follow link at your own risk). It's basically RoomFullOfCrazy, EldritchLocation and MindScrew ''personified.''
* Everything Deanna Hackins has EVER SAID. Quixote [[https://twitter.com/TheTrueQuixote/status/266112633441222656 preferred perverts to her]] (as should everyone).
* Honestly, the mere concept of what might happen when the Fourth Wall falls, especially when you consider what ''else'' might slip through from Fictionland (Medusa was bad enough, but there are far worse things in the fictional multiverse than a woman who turns people to stone just by looking at them). It's the uncertainty of what ''exactly'' will take place that makes it especially scary. What can come through? Daleks, the Red Skull, King Ghidorah...the horrifying possibilities are ''endless.''
* [[http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=816 Cthulhu is coming. And the story criteria explicitly says that casualties will happen.]]