It's the sequel to the first ''Franchise/TheTexasChainsawMassacre''; what do you expect?
* Leatherface and Chop Top killing two obnoxious teenagers in a drive-by chainsawing. Complete with a gruesome shot of the driver's head ''falling apart''.
* The attack on the radio station, which includes, among other things, Leatherface's frenzied assault on a door and Chop Top bashing a man repeatedly in the head with a hammer until he's lying in a pool of blood.
* Chop Top's sickening habit of scraping at the skin around his steel plate with a heated wire hanger and eating the flesh that he burns off.
* A scene where Leatherface is stripping skin off of LG, the man Chop Top hammered to death. This then leads to two more, equally horrific scenes:
** Having taken LG's face, Leatherface then forces Stretch to wear it before he dances with her in a creepy, twistedly affectionate sceen.
** Remember what was just said about LG being dead? Turns out, he's ''still alive!'' He actually regains conciousness, face and chest skinned and all!
* The layout of the Sawyer lair is just freaky; bizarre trinkets and sculptures, often made from human remains, dessicated human corpses, hanging human body parts...
* The scene where Lefty delivers a kick to an ominously bleeding wall and a section breaks open, allowing a ''huge'' tide of bloody bits and gory chunks to come gushing out...