[[caption-width-right:350:Lumpy stares into your soul..]]
* The fact that it exists.
* Before Disney reworked the entire ExpandedUniverse, many parts of the Holiday Special ''were taken as '''canon'''''. This alone was enough to keep many fans of the movies up at night.
* The fact that Itchy's implied to be [[ADateWithRosiePalms masturbating]] is bad enough, but it gets worse when you consider that he's doing it in front of his family, ''[[UnusuallyUninterestingSight and they're used to it]]''.
** The horrifying way his jaw moves whenever the camera cut to him during that scene was sure to haunt the nightmares of many an unsuspecting viewer. Nothing accentuates the sight of a perverted old Wookiee masturbating to VR porn in front of his family to a human woman slowly going insane better than THAT.
** Got y'all beat. That woman staring in Itchy's space porno? She's actress DiahannCarroll--who this troper's grandma went to high school with. Imagine watching your own grandmother's former classmate pleasuring a wookie.
* Some shots of Lumpy give us a view of some very human-like lips and teeth, giving us some very bizarre OffModel moments.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6re5fLsELE This]] placeholder commercial for the animated segment is quite unsettling, containing a backmasked version of an already-creepy Canadian energy PSA.
* Some poor bastards at Creator/BioWare probably had to sit through this ''multiple'' times when making Kashyyyk for ''VideoGame/KnightsOfTheOldRepublic'' and ''again'' when putting Life Day robes into ''VideoGame/StarWarsTheOldRepublic.'' We can only hope they had a mute button.
** Creator/ChrisAvellone of Creator/ObsidianEntertainment most definitely sat through this (along with the the rest on the Expanded Universe) when doing research for development of ''VideoGame/KnightsOfTheOldRepublicII''. He truly is a brave soul, though one wonders if it played a part in his decision to make a [[DeconstructedTrope deconstruction]] of the universe.
** Itís not just the games, either. Every time the planet Kashyyyk appears in any form of Star Wars media, somebody has to sit through the Holiday Special just to make sure they get all the details right.
* The brief scene of Lumpy walking on the balcony railing. The complete lack of sound besides the wind gives it a quite eerie feeling, and the way it just comes and goes with no explanation or later follow-up can leave you wondering if you even saw it at all.
* Luke's unnerving stare is the result of Mark Hamill's face being absolutely caked in makeup to hide some nasty scars he received in a car accident the previous year.
* The same can be said of Harvey Korman's makeup in his bit as the alien chef.
** "Stir whip, stir whip, whip whip stir. ''Stir whip, stir whip, whip whip stir.'' '''''Stir whip, stir whip, whip whip stir.''''' '''''[[MadnessMantra STIR WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WAAAAH]]'''''"
* The characters in the animation segments border around the UncannyValley.
* Lumpy's holographic acrobat circus. Though it's kind of the point that Star Wars creatures look otherworldly, the masks and makeup on the acrobatic performers looks bizarre and sinister, especially the [[CreatureFromTheBlackLagoon fish-like]] ringleader. It doesn't help that the performers have off-putting, blank expressions due to the restrictive masks and make-up, which in turn makes the characters they're portraying look coldly unnemotive in contrast to their lively carnival feats and the [[SoundtrackDissonance whimsical music]] accompanying the sequence.