* Occasionally, the [[DerangedAnimation bizarre]] animation crosses into this.
** Especially Ushrom and the magic cloak witch from the first town in Wand of Gamelon.
** MoralDissonance and ComedicSociopathy aside, the way that Zelda kills Iron Knuckle and Hectan is really unsettling to some people. It really doesn't help that the heart containers inside of them, functioning as their hearts are still ''beating'' after their death.
** The little girl who wants an arpagos' egg. That face just does ''not'' belong on a little girl!
* When Zelda kills Hectan, he screams "YOU'VE KILLED ME!" before melting into a puddle. Her reaction? "Good."
** Not that Hectan isn't a tad unnerving in his own right, with his odd inflections.
* Glutko in ''Faces of Evil'' straight up ''eats'' a guy, ''on screen''. While it isn't terribly graphic, it's still pretty evident that the person he ate is dead. Besides that, he's a horrible green mound of wriggling flesh with huge lips, fangs, clawed fingers, a single huge eye, and ''extra nipples on his chin''.
** A now-deleted Youtube Poop made this cutscene even more disturbing by adding screams and [[SickeningCrunch crunching sounds]].
** His own demise is also disturbing if you think about it. He swallows a bomb and ''blows up inside-out''. He just blows up into a cartoon cloud, but one can only imagine how it would really look like.
* The wolf-lion-giant-pair-of-lips... thing Omfak is so frightfully bizarre it's hard to believe it wasn't spawned from some animator's nightmarish fever dream.
* CD-i Ganon sure is goofy-looking, eh? ''Zelda's Adventure'' was developed by a different studio, but that game's incarnation of Ganon should look pretty silly, too (what with the questionable production values), right? Imagine the reaction of the poor sap who went through the game expecting a variation on the pig man only to go face-to-face with ''[[http://zeldawiki.org/File:Gannon.png Satan himself]]''.
* ''Zelda's Adventure'' has a rather unnerving ScareChord play when you run out of health.
->''The Nightmare Fuel! NO! You haven't seen the last of me!''