* [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2001-10-24 As if Schlock wasn't disturbing enough.]]
* Illustrated in-universe in [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2006-03-25 this strip]].
* Schlock and Ennesby [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2011-05-13 find out where abductees on a station have gone]].
* Weaponized Blood Nannites are [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2012-10-14 cruel]], probably qualify as a WMD, and certainly cause [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2012-10-14 nightmares]].
* Laz-R-Us/Redhack. You are now an immortal being... and a deep-black intelligence agency now has a backdoor into your brain. They have absolutely no qualms wiping your mind clean and installing a copy of a sadistic sociopath in your head for whatever purpose they need. Worse, if the gestalt of your mind is fresh enough, there's a good chance the violent monster that replaced you can successfully pretend to ''be'' you... and if that fails, they can just transform into an armored monstrosity and kill ''everything you have ever known and loved'' to keep their cover.
* We finally get our first look at a [[http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2012-12-16 Pa'anuri]].