* The Radio Chatter from HUNK's level. Among other things, you hear demands from a police woman as she tries to regroup survivors, the last broadcasts from a radio station being surrounded by zombies, ads for Umbrella medicinal products, the desperate pleading of an injured, trapped survivor of HUNK's Alpha Team, and, perhaps the creepiest, a nameless man's psychotic breakdown, with fits of insane laughter and weeping assertions of the hopelessness of the situation.
--> IT'S ALL OVER, MAN! WE'RE ''SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEWED!!'' '''''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'''''--* click*
** One woman can be heard saying "Freeze! Don't come any closer!", afterwards ''you hear her screaming as she is likely eaten''.
** HUNK's only response to this? [[SociopathicSoldier Off-handedly comment that he's getting some radio interference]]. Then there's his response to Goblin 6's desperate plea for help: a mildly annoyed dismissal as she dies in screaming agony.
---> "This is war. Survival is ''your'' responsibility."
* The licker hallway is worse too. It's just a huge bloodbath now, literally.
* The Black Tiger spider. They redesigned it from a tarantula reskin to resemble funnelwebs. Rebecca has the displeasure of fighting two of them face to face in ''Umbrella Chronicles''.
** In ''Darkside Chronicles'' has Leon legging it when he faces two spiders, who had again gone through a mild redesign, crawling along the walls towards him.
* Colonel Sergei Vladimir. His introduction leads one to ''charitably'' think he's insane, and that's before he starts cutting himself, and his OneWingedAngel form looks... ''off''.
** Off is putting it ''mildly''. His arms have fused together into one long, flailing tentacle with a sort of ribcage-claw at the end of it, his veins have grown through his skin to wrap around him, and his jaw is distended by a huge, maggot-filled tumor that has grown from it. After you beat him, you get a file from Wesker noting that most humans who transform because of the t-virus are mutating on a psychoactive basis -- that is, the resultant abomination is shaped by the victim's mentality and thoughts. Think about what that ''says'' about Vladimir's sanity that ''this'' is what he turns into?!
* The creepy OST music that plays during the bonus "Nightmare" level on ''Umbrella Chronicles''. Try listening to ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGd9 that]]'' with the lights off before going to sleep. Sweet dreams!