* The Radio Chatter from HUNK's level. Among other things, you hear demands from a police woman as she tries to regroup survivors, the last broadcasts from a radio station being surrounded by zombies, ads for Umbrella medicinal products, the desperate pleading of an injured, trapped survivor of HUNK's Alpha Team, and, perhaps the creepiest, a nameless man's psychotic breakdown, with fits of insane laughter and weeping assertions of the hopelessness of the situation.
** @@IT'S ALL OVER, MAN! WE'RE ''SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEWED!!'' '''''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'''''--* click* @@
** One woman can be heard saying "Freeze! Don't come any closer!", afterwards ''you hear her screaming as she is likely eaten''.
* The licker hallway is worse too. It's just a huge bloodbath now, literally.
* The Black Tiger spider. They redesigned it from a tarantula reskin to resemble funnelwebs. Rebecca has the displeasure of fighting two of them face to face in ''Umbrella Chronicles''.
** In ''Darkside Chronicles'' has Leon legging it when he faces two spiders, who had again gone through a mild redesign, crawling along the walls towards him.
* Colonel Sergei Vladimir. His introduction leads one to ''charitably'' think he's insane, and that's before he starts cutting himself, and his OneWingedAngel form looks... ''off''.
* The creepy OST music that plays during the bonus "Nightmare" level on ''Umbrella Chronicles''. Try listening to ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGd9 that]]'' with the lights off before going to sleep. Sweet dreams!