* The lyrics to the song "Stein um Stein", which describe the process of building someone into a wall. While they're still alive. See for yourself [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTkhbPuc-9k here]].
* "Mein Teil" also deserves a mention. Partly because it's about the [[http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3230774.stm real-life case of Armin Meiwes]] - indeed, the lyrics are preceded by Meiwes' ad for a young man to be "slaughtered and then consumed" - and partly because in the middle eight, there's a noise in the background that sounds like dying screams. As if the fact it's an eerie metal song about cannibalism ''sung in a foreign language creepily'' weren't enough, [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes#Killing_and_cannibalism read the story behind the song in excruciating detail.]] Yes, he really did that to his you-know-what (hence the title, 'Mein Teil', which means 'my part' in German). And if you're still not convinced as to how frightening the song is, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3kVtd2CCA watch the music video.]] [[SarcasmMode Sweet dreams....]]
** The stage show isn't any less disturbing. Till dresses up as an EvilChef, with what looks like fresh blood running down his shoulders, smeared across his mouth, and spattered along his clothes. He shimmers, like he's covered in some mixture of sweat and grease, spends much of the song [[AudibleSharpness sharpening a knife with a steel]] and routinely [[SlasherSmile grins]] and licks his lips at the crowd.
* Rammstein generally have either lyrics about sex or murder or both. There are two songs about plane crashes, one about an insane man shagging his decaying dead wife, "Wo Bist du?" (Where are you?) about a man searching for someone [[spoiler: in order to knife them.]] "Ich Tu Dir Weh", so bad that the German government has put it and the album on which it appears, ''Liebe ist für alle da'', on the Index. This means it cannot be sold to minors. (to be fair, the artwork shows them killing and eating women.) And "Haifisch" (Shark) is based on the chorus of "Die Moritat von Mackier Messer" (The Ballad of Mack the Knife).
* Till's SlasherSmile at the end of the "Mein Land" video.
* The masks in the "Du Hast" music video are nothing short of UncannyValley.
* The cover art of ''Mutter''.
* The weird kitchen-object face masks on the ''Sehnsucht'' cover.
* "Donaukinder", based off [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Baia_Mare_cyanide_spill Baia Mare cyanide spill]], is also scary - both the lyrics and the music itself (with its use of extremely heavy guitars and EtherealChoir), as typical for Rammstein.
* The piano version of "Mein Herz Brennt". The song is creepy enough as it is, but among a lone piano is just disturbing. Till's appearance in the video doesn't help matters either.