* "A Song For The Deaf". Not only does it have a creepy riff, but Josh's singing sounds severely demented, and then the [[LastNoteNightmare ending...]]
** Don't forget the screaming in the background... and the laughing after the ending... ugh.
* The video for "Sick Sick Sick". NightmareFuel to everyone but the vore fetishists.
** And that's only the music video. The song itself has more of a domination "You own me" sort of vibe.
* "Battery Acid" is seemingly nonsensical, serial-killer type twisted lyrics set to one of the darkest riffs by them.
* "Better Living Through Chemistry" is about an epiphany of religion through the Matrix.
* "The Sky is Falling" is about people's fear of the nonsensical.
* "Burn the Witch", which is about how we used to deal with people we just didn't like.
* "Run, Pig, Run". Listen to it with the lights off. Go on.
* "Mosquito Song." The peaceful, soothing melody is contrasted with creepy lyrics that at first seem to be about mosquitos, but are slowly revealed to be about cannibals. It is incredibly disturbing.
* ALL the "...Like Clockwork" videos. They are made in a really creepy style of animation, that is both awesome and unsettling.