* Lots of his videos, including "Shock The Monkey", "Darkness", "Signal To Noise", "Milgram's 37", "Rhythm Of The Heat".
* Also the cover art for ''[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Security_-_Peter_Gabriel.jpg Security]]''.
* The "melting face" cover for [[http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-379028-1159622661.jpeg his third album]], and the similar covers for the related singles [[http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-1185233-1254531557.jpeg "No Self Control"]] and [[http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-712610-1258020597.jpeg "Games Without Frontiers"]].
* Still more scary artwork: the GlowingEyesOfDoom image from [[http://www.hardformat.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/peter-gabriel-1-4.jpg the innersleeve]] of his first solo album.
* Here's the song [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAzUh_H7yV0 "Intruder"]], and the bridge to [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLkjg7tBL5A "My Head Sounds Like That"]].
* Come to think of it, the music video for "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAls9jb7tg8 The Barry Williams Show]]" gets pretty creepy when [[spoiler: the audience in a JerrySpringer-esque show suddenly begin to bleed until the entire stage is literally ''flooded'' with their collected blood]]. To top it off, [[spoiler: the actor portraying Barry Williams is left stranded on a raft in the middle of it all until falling in at the end]].
* And one for the road: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_X13P7V2x0 I Don't Remember]]. The song, at least on the album (the video uses a heavily edited live version) is nightmarish enough on its own, but the video... Have fun trying to get used to leather couches again.
* "Moribund The Burgermeister".
* "The Tower That Ate People".