[[caption-width-right:350:I-I-I-I love little girls, they make me feel so good]]
* The video for "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sROhhid5CB4 Insanity]]" (although the song was dramatically shortened and censored for it), complete with [[CreepyDoll terrifying dolls]], and Mr. Elfman in a straitjacket. The song itself, as well.
* Lyrics-wise, “Controller”, “No One Lives Forever”, “Pictures of You”, and many more.
* "Islands" is definitely one of their creepier-sounding songs, with frenetic, moan-like singing and fast-paced background music.
* And then there's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6NmzOcWjw "I'm Afraid"]], arguably as creepy as "Insanity".
* Also the rarely-heard "Clowns of Death," which is about Nazis.
** "Your sons and daughters, innocent, lay sleeping in their beds/They'll catch them when you're not around and smash their little heads"
* "[[MemeticMolester I-I-I-I love little girls, they make me feel so good!]]"
* "When he stole the car, nobody dreamed that he would try to take it so far. He didn't ''mean'' to hit the ''poor man'', who had to go and ''die''...."
** "His teachers didn't understand; they kicked him out of school at a tender early age just because he didn't wanna learn things, had other interests... '''''HE LIKED TO BURN THINGS.'''''"
* "Hey neighbor, let me give you some advice. [[UsefulNotes/ColdWar The Russians are about to pulverize us in our sleep tonight]]....But go ahead sleep tight in your bed...."
* The song "Just Another Day" is ''nothing'' but ParanoiaFuel.
* "Let's have a party; there's a full moon in the sky. It's the hour of the wolf, and I don't want to die. But no one beats him at his game for very long, but just the same, who cares? There's no place safe to hide - nowhere to run, no time to cry. So celebrate while you still can, 'cause any second ''it may end''...."
** Well, it's true.
* ''Animals came from miles around/So tired of walking so close to the ground/They needed a change, that's what they said/Life is better [[Literature/AnimalFarm walking on two legs]].''
** ''What is the law? NO SPILL BLOOD!''