* Chapter 4 of ''[[http://mdc01957.deviantart.com/art/The-Vanishing-Shadows-Chapter-4-336842143 The Vanishing Shadows]]'' [[spoiler:has a ''very'' angry Angelic!Hungary exacting showing the mercenary antagonist a FateWorseThanDeath. Considering how said bad guy tried to kill Austria, use Sopron as a lab rat and is strongly implied to have ordered his men to ''rape'' her...[[AndIMustScream he had it coming]].]]
** [[http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/deathangel_elizaveta_by_rosel_d-d5pjlu3_7575.png This]] image of Hungary at her least pleasant form. [[SchmuckBait Sweet dreams]].
** In the same fic, ''Austria'' manages to come across as terrifying, showing how despite resenting battle, he can calmly and coldly ''end'' his enemies if he so wishes.
* What happened to the many victims of Doomsday. If the initial nuclear blasts didn't kill them, then either the fallout, mass turmoil, social breakdown or ''all of the above'' definitely did.
* [[spoiler:Russia's]] fate. While he does manage to survive, the cost he paid still weighs heavily on him. [[spoiler:Not to mention being unable to stop Doomsday while there was still time and [[AndIMustScream watching virtually everything and everyone he still cared about]] die horribly.]]
* [[http://chaneljay.deviantart.com/art/APH-Doomsday-AU-Points-of-View-363040875 This little scene]], though PlayedForLaughs still underlines just how ''frightening'' Hungary can present herself to Prussia's eyes.
* The more recent Halloween Special has Austria playing on his BrokenBird reputation in front of Canada, which can come across as ''unsettling.''