* ''Murder Ballads'' by NickCave and the Bad Seeds. The whole thing, but especially "Song of Joy" and "The Kindness of Strangers". Of course, if you listen to an album called ''Murder Ballads'' NOT expecting to be creeped out, then you probably deserve everything you get.
* "Stagger Lee" started off nice, but then near the end, when the lyrics finally kick in and he just starts screaming...
* There's also [[http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_Tvk4U2zY "The Curse of Millhaven."]] (Warning: ''loud''.) Doesn't help that it's so catchy, either.
* Try "Deep In The Woods" by Cave's earlier postpunk band The Birthday Party. Sung in first-person,it's about a self-pitying sex-murderer, and is one of the creepiest things Nick Cave has ever done.
* "Night of the Lotus Eaters" is another very creepy Nick Cave song, from the album ''Dig Lazarus Dig.'' Soft, repetitive and ominous.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqfS7NdcwdM "The Carny"]], anyone?
* "From Her to Eternity" is deeply unnerving as well. Besides being about a stalker who lives in the apartment underneath that of the woman he's stalking, it's musically chaotic and the disturbing lyrics are mostly slurred.