* "The Memory Remains". You're lying if you say that the old woman (Marianne Faithfull, a famous English singer and actor) singing and playing the accordion isn't going to keep you up at night. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnJcB2NvOYU Something like this]].
* "Fight Fire With Fire" can also be pretty terrifying. It's a song about a nuclear holocaust. The sound of a bomb going off at the end doesn't help.
* Try listening to "One" and not imagining yourself [[AndIMustScream in that situation]]. Watching the video is even worse. In the book it's based on, the soldier doesn't want to die, but, in a CMOA and CMOH, to go on a speaking (well, signalling) tour to show the inhumanity of war.
* "The Thing That Should Not Be," with the unsettling chorus guitar and Kirk's lead giving the impression of a wailing beast, also fits in this category.
* "Enter Sandman" is a song quite explicitly about nightmares. It takes the lighthearted folktale of the Sandman, and twists it into something ''terrifying''.
* "Until It Sleeps" sounds like it is about someone suffering from PTSD or some other traumatic event, or someone who has seen an EldritchAbomination.
** [[SarcasmMode "Better" yet]], it's actually about [[TheTopicOfCancer having cancer.]]