[[quoteright:350:http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/img_1694.JPG]] [[caption-width-right:350:''"We're talking about evil on two legs..."'']]
* Jamie's dream sequence at the beginning.
* While transporting Michael Myers (who has been in a coma for years) in the ambulance, the medics casually discuss Michael's living relatives -- specifically his niece, Jamie Lloyd. Cue Michael clutching his limp hand into a fist before springing to life and attacking the medics. He smashes the man's head against the wall and uses his thumb to gouge a bloody hole into his forehead, while the woman screams in horror and tries to frantically open the door.
** What little we see of the remains of the ambulance after Michael's escape later are pretty gruesome.
-->'''Dr. Loomis:''' How many bodies did you find?
-->'''Patrolman:''' Hard to tell, they're pretty chewed up.
* Michael's burn scars are rather gnarly.
* Michael's murders at the gas station.
* [[NoSell Brady's attempt to fight Michael.]] Michael breaks Brady's nose with his own shotgun, crushes his hand, and slowly squeezes his neck until it snaps.
* There is something very disturbing about the way Michael climbs onto the roof to pursue Rachel and Jamie. Almost UncannyValley, adding to his inhuman quality.
* The ending.