* Lori's "Please wake me up!".
* And a little later in her dream where Freddy basically tries to rape her...sliding his finger blade up her leg in a sadistic and perverted manner and pulling her skirt up... revealing her bare legs as she's whimpering.
* Mark's nightmare is probably the scariest scene in the film. He quickly realizes exactly what's going to happen and that ''there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.''
--> "Somebody please wake me up! ''Please!''"
* Freddy Krueger's past is laid out in a prologue that features an [[NothingIsScarier offscreen]] murder of a little girl -- who's later seen in a dream sequence ''with her eyes cut out''. Say what you want about Freddy's VillainDecay, but he got his reputation '''for a reason'''.
** Basically, that was the scene that instantly reversed two-decades of VillainDecay for Freddy: even with the stupid gags, even with the lame jokes, ''he kills children for fun.''
* Freddy's torment of a young Jason after their Dream World fight is horrific -- especially considering Jason is a little boy and Freddy is a ''[[NightmareFuel child molester]]''.
* Kia lampshades the nightmare of having to deal with both Freddy (who attacks in dreams) and Jason (who attacks in reality) with one line: "We're not safe, awake or asleep!"
* There's something mildly disturbing in seeing Jason come back to life. You get a close up of his open chest cavity, with discolored bones and decaying organs that have ''vines'' growing through them. And that excuse for a heart starts pumping.