[[caption-width-right:330:The Face of Evil]]
* That creepy voice that threatens Reginald on the phone. *((Shudders))*
* Reginald destroys the doll that is harassing him and seeks comfort in his bed... [[spoiler: only to find that same doll ''IN HIS BED WITH HIM!!!!'']]
** What's especially scary about this is that people generally think of their bed as one of the most comfortable and safest places one could ever be. When I first saw Reginald's sense of comfort and safety get violated by that doll, I was so disturbed that I was not able to sleep comfortably in my own bed for the next THREE MONTHS!
* Reginald is calmly enjoying a video game, one of my favorite pastimes, and then he notices something happening that isn't a part of the game program. And he's not using a game corruptor!
* When Reginald is clearly going mad from the doll's constant harassment.
-->"LEAVE MY HAPPY HOUSE! ''LEAVE!''"
** Before [[FreakOut this moment]] in the story, mentioned above, there are even more signs of Reginald's building insanity that are just as haunting. Namely, when Reginald is driven to [[spoiler: murder the doll]] in the garbage disposal and clearly ''finds pleasure'' in doing this [[HeWhoFightsMonsters and watches on with menacing glee!]]
* That night shot where it shows ''SOMETHING'' quickly advancing on the house accompanied by a rather disquieting noise will always be with me whenever I'm alone at night. What WAS it? Oh man... [[NothingIsScarier who knows. It doesn't ever tell.]]
* The doll constantly warps reality and people's perceptions of it. This is pretty a scary thought when you think about it.