[[folder: Wreck It Ralph vs. Angry Birds]]
* When Karl is in the kitchen sharpening a knife, he looms over the turkey with the large knife and a SlasherSmile. No wonder that bird escaped and went looking for revenge.
* The few echo-y screams. Those don't sound like a turkey squawking...
* The SWAG member stinger, filmed in only white silhouette on black background.
* Karl ''loudly'' shooting a pig right in front of Tacoma and Donnie, then getting right in Tacoma's face telling him not to fear death, and gutting the poor animal offscreen. Tacoma's vomiting HeroicBSOD and Donnie's glazed over reaction don't help.
* On the answering machine message to Donnie, Tom Collins turning from casual to ''screaming'' down the line how about Donnie's [[EntitledToHaveYou not allowed to ignore him]].
** And right after Donnie assures everyone that they'll be fine, cut back to the message where Tom promises him he won't get a happy ending if he continues with the show. Followed by a sugary sweet "mistaken redial", and then more shouting.
* Donnie slipping out that an intense rape never stopped him before. The casual way he treats it, coupled with Tacoma's and Rebecca's disturbed reactions, makes his backstory all the more horrifying.
[[folder: Lost In Translation: Bromance Version]]
* [[NervesOfSteel Rebecca]] goes off to investigate a mysterious sound. Then, off-screen, [[NothingIsScarier she screams in terror]] and the scene cuts away. [[spoiler: Turns out in the next episode it was nothing serious]].
* How slimy Collins is when he's on the phone to Tacoma and starting the below trap off, sounding so ''delighted'' at Rebecca being in a big studio by herself.
* It ends up funny, but Tacoma getting followed by a car, attacked by men in masks, slamming up against the window and the DeliberatelyMonochrome look making it seem as if he's covered in blood.
[[folder: The Blair Witch Hangover]]
* Those forest scenes were quite creepy, especially the end when [[spoiler: Donnie gets knocked out]].
** Or when he looks up a tree and the squirrel he's hunting dive-bombs him. It's only a split second but it is ''freaky.''
** Karl when he finds out Donnie's hat. From the way he's trembling, it looks like all that military experience might come out on one very unfortunate person.
** [[http://media.tumblr.com/15e72a5714f8df3437f1a0824270d5a6/tumblr_inline_mflvmao12o1r7azfj.jpg Look at all the creepy-fuck cuddly toys]].
* “Whoa, who’s that guy?” That is a very good question Rebecca. Another would be ‘what is he doing lurking in dark doorways in the studio’?
[[folder: Blue Patches]]
* Adam giving off pedophile vibes when he tells Donnie he memorized child!Jimmy's bone structure enough to recognize him as an adult. Donnie is rightly disgusted.
** The fact that they were force feeding him muscle relaxants to keep him there for however long they wanted.
** Liz's NoSenseOfPersonalSpace with Donnie, especially as Bri (the name of the girl playing her) was only twelve at the time.
* Also awesome, and well-deserved, but Rebecca's anger when she's giving Collins a beatdown. She even manages to push off Tacoma easy.