[[folder: Wreck It Ralph vs. Angry Birds]]
* When Karl is in the kitchen sharpening a knife, he looms over the turkey with the large knife and a SlasherSmile. No wonder that bird escaped and went looking for revenge.
* The few echo-y screams. Those don't sound like a turkey squawking...
* The SWAG member stinger, filmed in only white silhouette on black background.
* Donnie slipping out that an intense rape never stopped him before. The casual way he treats it, coupled with Tacoma's and Rebecca's disturbed reactions, makes his backstory all the more horrifying.
[[folder: Lost In Translation: Bromance Version]]
* [[NervesOfSteel Rebecca]] goes off to investigate a mysterious sound. Then, off-screen, [[NothingIsScarier she screams in terror]] and the scene cuts away. [[spoiler: Turns out in the next episode it was nothing serious]].
* It ends up funny, but Tacoma getting followed by a car, attacked by men in masks, slamming up against the window and the DeliberatelyMonochrome look making it seem as if he's covered in blood.
[[folder: The Blair Witch Hangover]]
* Those forest scenes were quite creepy, especially the end when [[spoiler: Donnie gets knocked out]].
** Or when he looks up a tree and the squirrel he's hunting dive-bombs him. It's only a split second but it is ''freaky.''
** Karl when he finds out Donnie's hat. From the way he's trembling, it looks like all that military experience might come out on one very unfortunate person.
** [[http://media.tumblr.com/15e72a5714f8df3437f1a0824270d5a6/tumblr_inline_mflvmao12o1r7azfj.jpg Look at all the creepy-fuck cuddly toys]].
* “Whoa, who’s that guy?” That is a very good question Rebecca. Another would be ‘what is he doing lurking in dark doorways in the studio’?