[[folder: Wreck It Ralph vs. Angry Birds]]
* When Carl is in the kitchen sharpening a knife, he looms over the turkey with the large knife and a SlasherSmile. No wonder that bird escaped and went looking for revenge.
* The few echo-y screams. Those don't sound like a turkey squawking...
* The SWAG member stinger, filmed in only white silhouette on black background.
[[folder: Lost In Translation: Bromance Version]]
* [[NervesOfSteel Rebecca]] goes off to investigate a mysterious sound. Then, off-screen, [[NothingIsScarier she screams in terror]] and the scene cuts away. [[spoiler: Turns out in the next episode it was nothing serious]].
* It ends up funny, but Tacoma getting followed by a car, attacked by men in masks, slamming up against the window and the DeliberatelyMonochrome look making it seem as if he's covered in blood.
[[folder: The Blair Witch Hangover]]
* Those forest scenes were quite creepy, especially the end when [[spoiler: Donnie gets knocked out]].
** Or when he looks up a tree and the squirrel he's hunting dive-bombs him. It's only a split second but it is ''freaky.''
** Carl when he finds out Donnie's hat. From the way he's trembling, it looks like all that military experience might come out on one very unfortunate person.
** [[http://media.tumblr.com/15e72a5714f8df3437f1a0824270d5a6/tumblr_inline_mflvmao12o1r7azfj.jpg Look at all the creepy-fuck cuddly toys]].
* “Whoa, who’s that guy?” That is a very good question Rebecca. Another would be ‘what is he doing lurking in dark doorways in the studio’?