* Before undergoing BadassDecay, the Tagged's introduction is more than a little creepy. [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2009/06/12/the-tagged/ The sight of a pair of stitched together giants]] that are BodyHorror incarnate are already alarming given the comic's normally light tone, and even Grootly looks terrified when a scared-stiff Nin Wah gets shoved out the door. We don't get to see what happens when the door closes, but [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2009/07/05/tell-it-to-the-space-judge-lady/ we do catch a shadowy glimpse of]] [[TheBigGuy Moose]] [[ShadowDiscretionShot screaming as a tentacle lunges towards him]].
* The [[DissonantSerenity sheer dissonance of Fortiscue's cheerful attitude]] [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2009/08/23/obedience/ as he carts in a pair of amputated antlers that still have some bloody skull attatched]] is surprisingly unnerving.
--> It's a good thing you didn't want any of the ''skull!''
* And if the goons we already saw weren't creepy enough, [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2011/01/30/action-sequence-go/ Nin Wah ends up having to face a hoard of even freakier ones]]!
* The sixth panel of [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2011/12/11/did-you-try-rebooting/ this page]]. Normally, Zenith's crazy evil faces are ''[[LaughablyEvil funny]]''. But here, instead of over-the-top rage, her face sports a SlasherSmile as she creepily sings about shredding our protagonists with her claws.
* [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2012/09/09/she-dun-goofed/ After shorting out and crashing]] from a LogicBomb, poor [[HeelFaceTurn Safe Mode Zenith]] [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2012/09/16/six-very-special-panels/ spends the next comic laid out on the floor]], [[ByTheLightsOfTheirEyes her glowing eyes providing the only light]]. [[AngstWhatAngst Seeing the characters continue to talk so casually]] around what looks more or less like a ''corpse'' is a little unsettling.
* [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2013/02/17/blue-screen-of-dook/ This page]] already begins in slightly creepy fashion, with the unlit transporter room. But then we the halls of CK's ship littered with broken MOUSE units, all of them having had their circuits fried despite being otherwise in working order. Then they find one still functioning well enough to only chant "Safe Mode" over and over like a MadnessMantra...
* [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2014/11/22/lights-out-for-mittens/ It]] [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2014/12/06/not-this-time-officer-fluffy/ gets]] [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2014/12/20/collision-course/ worse]]. From the sheer BodyHorror of Fortiscue with glowing Zenith eyes suspended from the ceiling by invasive cables, to the fact that Zenith now has the power to BrainUpload people to do who know's what with. Not to mention the sight of her partially dismantled, her parts strewn about a room with enough cables to make [[VideoGame/SystemShock SHODAN]] look like she's gone wireless.