* "Queens Of The Circulating Library", a nearly [[EpicRocking fifty-minute track]] mostly composed of resonant drones, goes into this territory about halfway through, with a spoken-word piece that ends up invoking NothingIsScarier.
* Their side-project Zos Kia has the song "Rape", inspired by personal experience, specifically that of their vocalist. It becomes very intense very quickly.
** "Poisons" isn't any easier to listen to either.
* In a similar vein, "The Tenderness Of Wolves", if only due to the looping infant screams.
* "Blood From The Air", especially the tape solo. That, and the lyrics, which pretty much about detailed SceneryGorn.
** "Circles Of Mania," which sees Jhonn ecstatically [[LargeHam hamming]] his way through WordSaladLyrics which mercilessly kludge together eroticism, violence, nihilism, and Roman history.
* The ''Music To Play In The Dark'' duology, which manages to keep up a consistently unsettling atmosphere throughout.
* "It's In My Blood," primarily due to its [[SpeakingSimlish shrieked, blabbering vocals]] and the dramatic orchestra playing in- and out-of-time with the already ominous beat.
* "Things Happen." First we have Jhonn's distorted shouting, then Annie Anxiety's sultry-voiced spoken word, loaded with creepy innuendo and implication, all to a rather tense melody.
* One of their albums, "Constant Shallowness Leads To Evil" is full of nightmare fuel. "Higher Beings Command" is a bitcrushed noise jam, "I Am The Green Child" is a distorted, psychedelic singalong, and the "Tunnel of Goats" set is [[SensoryAbuse pure, warped noise]], along with phased vocals by Jhonn.