* The entirety of ''Geogaddi'' is deeply unsettling, with deceptively sunny keyboads filtered through tape recorders that make them sound broken and distorted. Particularly creepy tracks include:
** Right out of the box with "Ready Let's Go", which is little more than an oscillating drone.
** "Music is Math," the second track and the first full song on the album, sets the tone. The lyrics are hard to make out (as they're being sung in a near-incomprehensible, tribal wail filtered through a vocoder) but consensus seems to be that they are: "all falls down... all falls down... down..."
** "You Could Feel The Sky."
** "1969." It's about Branch Davidian cult, which maintained a StepfordSmiler facade while their leader sexually abused children.
** "A is to B as B is to C" , with its strange, garbled loops and samples. Towards the end of the track, an ominous backmasked chorus chants something that sounds astonishingly like "O Geogaddi! O Geogaddi!"
** "The Devil is in the Details," which is about hypnosis.
** "Alpha and Omega", which gradually becomes more and more frantic and incomprehensible, and three-fourths into the song a loud and unexpected "YELLOW!" is spoken.
* "Beware the Friendly Stranger". The more you look into the song, the worse it gets.
** ...Not to mention its [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-V7xJ1D8X0 fan]]-[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtaifr7qC_8 made]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eBkPoHg_Lk music]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWsavGOS7QA videos]]...
* The cover of ''Music Has the Right to Children'' anyone? TheFaceless...
** The inside of the album has each of their faces magnified. Ugh.
* ''In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country.'' The whole EP has an unsettling atmosphere, especially "Amo Bishop Roden" and the title track.
* ''Tomorrow's Harvest''. An apocalyptic dread is present through the whole album, from the opening bleakness of "Gemini" to the DownerEnding of "Semena Mertvykh".
* Their remix (under the "Hell Interface" alias) of Colonel Abrams' "Trapped" turns an [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNWeXGZMcU upbeat pop song]] into [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0y1ZhdHT0 a horrifying song about love gone wrong]].