* The two pilot episodes of the series are truly disturbing and unrealistic, considering some NightmareFace that the duo does, and some deaths in the same episodes. Still, they are considered as NegativeContinuity.
* Beavis accidentally putting a corkscrew in his hand...and then Butthead using the power drill to try to drill it out.
* "Bungholio: Lord of the Harvest" features [[spoiler: the creepy, chainsaw obsessed farmer]] who [[SoftSpokenSadist speaks quietly]] and attacks Butt-Head while [[NothingIsScarier advancing upon him offscreen]]. [[spoiler:At the end, the zombie farmer and a now blue-skinned Butt-Head advance on Beavis with chainsaws and violently murder him offscreen with only [[GoryDiscretionShot a single drop of blood hitting the screen]]. All as Beavis screams until he falls silent and the barn door closes by itself.]]
--> '''Butthead''': Uh, [[OhCrap Uh-oh....]] *a shadow falls over him* ....Uhuhuh...
** There's also that [[NightmareFace deranged look]] Beavis as Cornholio gives the camera (from a child's POV) as he claims all of Tom Anderson's trick or treater candy for himself.
** The farmer appears in the earlier episode "Cow Tipping" where the two [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin try to tip a cow]]. Beavis becomes trapped under the cow as the zombie farmer appears with a chainsaw readied to kill him. It then cuts to black, with Butt-Head standing there, laughing as Beavis is presumably hacked to nothing.
* Beavis and Butt-Head's screaming faces are pretty unnerving in an off themselves, putting the "Deranged" in DerangedAnimation.
* [[DrillSergeantNasty Coach Buzzcut]] in general is a frightening individual when he's mad. Not to mention how he [[MoralEventHorizon once had the class beat up a student for no reason at all]] in "Young, Gifted, and Crude". [[KarmaHoudini And yet, the bastard still has a job]].
** Want a good example of how creepy he is? Watch "No Laughing" at the part when he [[ItMakesSenseInContext tries to get Beavis and Butt-Head to laugh]] by saying sexual words. The closeups to his bloodshot eyes and deranged face are unpleasant.
** Another example occurs at the end of "P.T.A." when Beavis and Butt-Head mention in passing about Buzzcut kicking their asses. In the very last seconds of the episode, Buzzcut receives a letter from the administration. His reaction is as such:
--> "Your abuse of two students has come to our attention"? Who are they?! ''[[NotHelpingYourCase I'LL KILL 'EM!]]''
** In "Our Founding Losers", he ''assaulted'' the duo for not being patriotic minded enough.
** His Vietnam flashback in the episode where he coaches Beavis and Butthead in remedial gym is straight out of ''Film/ApocalypseNow'', complete with RideOfTheValkyries
* AmusingInjuries aside, seeing Beavis with his burnt ass in "[[FartsOnFire Butt Flambe]]" is both disturbing and painful to watch. Just seeing and hearing his cries of agony is enough.
* "Nose Bleed" is not for the squeamish, as it features Beavis bleeding horribly after being punched in the nose too many times. To make matters worse, Butt-Head's attempts to "help" Beavis just result in bigger blood loss.
** The fact this troper is squeamish at the sight of blood had a unnerving effect from the nose bleeding scene.
** "Hey! Look at me, uh huh huh huh. [[JumpScare UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!]]" *Beavis screams in fear and the shock causes him to bleed even more*
* There is an episode where Beavis and Butt-Head shoot down a plane while trying to hunt ducks. Then we see the people inside the plane crying for help, and, aside from weakly attempting to open the door, [[FridgeHorror Beavis and Butt-Head leave them to die]].
* In another early episode, Van Driessen gets attacked by a bear that is pretty disturbing in appearance.
** Van Driessen in general is subject to grisly fates throughout the series. Another very notable example is in the bus trip episode when the bus braking causes Van Driessen to fly through the windshield and fall down the side of a mountain. He also gets crushed by a truck tire Beavis is rolling around in, gets run over by a monster truck in one of the pilot episodes, and breaks his neck falling off his desk while trying to teach his students meditation.
* Todd is creepy in himself. He's a ruthless thug who repeatedly beats up Beavis and Butt-Head and [[KarmaHoudini gets away with it]] due to being a brute and the duo's admiration of the jerk. And really, he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
* "Wood Shop" is a revisit to the "Beavis bleeding horribly" element. The two are in wood shop class and put everything to be cut in half by a table saw-[[TooDumbToLive including a phone and a first aid kit]]. Then Beavis cuts his own finger off, leading to a massive amount of bleeding.
* Beavis' dog bite wound with its exposed bone and the end where the doctor that administered the rabies shots is laughing ominously in a dim-lit room
* "Breakdown" is truly a disturbing episode where Beavis and Butt-Head's inane laughter over the intercom finally drives [=McVicker=] to suffer a terrible mental breakdown and things only worsen when they visit him at the mental hospital. Then the episode ends with ominous music as their indifferent laughter begins to drive Van Driessen insane...
** Really, Beavis and Butt-Head's indifference to the suffering of others really makes them turn from comedic Anti-Heroes into full-blown [[VillainProtagonist Villain Protagonists]].
* There's also the BigLippedAlligatorMoment from WesternAnimation/BeavisAndButtheadDoAmerica. As awesome as the music of White Zombie is, the visuals are sure to creep people out, such as the image of Butt-Head melting into a gang of miniature demonic Butt-Heads or the two headbanging as their skin flies off. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtwpheu7pss Behold.]]
* In "Werewolves of Highland", Beavis and Butt-Head set out to become undead so they can score with women (after watching ''Twilight'' and seeing how the girls fawn over Edward and Jacob). How do these two "brain surgeons" do it? [[spoiler:They become [[NauseaFuel sickly sore-covered STD victims]] after being bitten by an infected bum they believed to be a werewolf. What's more, said bum [[FridgeHorror has been arrested for biting others in the past]].]]
* And while we're talking NauseaFuel, there's "Tainted Meat." Beavis' wiener is itching terribly, and he can't stop scratching it even at Burger World. We get this really unnerving sequence of Beavis taking his hand out of his pants long enough to put some more burger patties on the grill, without washing his hands. The result is a montage of everyone in the restaurant keeling over from food poisoning. Butt-head, surprise surprise, [[CaptainOblivious barely notices]], and wishes a horrified customer a great day. A news report later states that health experts had never seen a bacteria this agressive, which leaves the question: ''where the hell did Beavis pick that up?'' Is Beavis PatientZero?!
** Its implied that the bacteria was caused by Beavis's incredibly poor hygiene, so yes, Beavis IS Patient Zero. The infection clears up as soon as he washes himself.
* Beavis attempting to "shave" Butthead with a rusty razor they found in their couch. The music begins to turn creepy as Beavis begins to giggle maniacally, before the screen cuts to black, and a chopping noise is heard.
--> '''Butthead''': UH!!!! YOU ASSWIPE!!
--> '''Beavis''': Woah, you look REALLY cool now!
** It doesn't help that Beavis had a slasher smile in that scene!
* Beavis getting mauled in the testicles by the insanely agressive doberman the two adopted from the pound. Twice.
* The rabid guard dog that breaks free from its chain and tears up Beavis leg down to the ''bone''.
* The [[MushroomSamba hallucination sequence]] Beavis has after eating a bit of peyote in the movie was created by Music/RobZombie. That should be enough to put it here.
* In the Episode Prank Call, the boys were pranking a really big and scary guy and they gave him Stewart's address which made the psychotic guy invade their house and went into a psychotic rage against Stewart's dad and violently shoved a cell phone in his ass off screen!