* In the intro to case three, Edgeworth gets [[spoiler:attacked by a person with a sword in a Proto Badger suit with empty eyes]]. And in case 5, [[spoiler:there's Quercus Alba's breakdown where ''parts of his face fly off!'']]
* Also in Case 5, [[spoiler:Shih-na laughing a second time]].
* The second case of the second game's introduction, which features [[spoiler: Manosuke lying dead in a dank, eerily-lit prison, bleeding heavily (by the series' standards) from a neck wound inflicted by a hound with a bloodied snout...]]
* In the 5th case of [=AAI2=] [[spoiler: 14-year-old Sarushiro Souta's drawing of what he witnessed happened in SS-5. Especially at how he draws Houinbou Ryouken the assassin.]]
* [[spoiler: Bansai Ichiyanagi]] in [=AAI2=] is practically NightmareFuel personified. The very idea of a ''68 year old'' PsychopathicManchild is incredibly disturbing in itself, and almost from his first appearance he's horribly verbally abusing his own son. And it only gets worse as you learn more of what he did... [[spoiler: holding a foreign president for ransom and ''having him assassinated anyway'', beating a witness to death with a brick, auctioning off ''evidence from past cases'', brutally murdering another person who found out, forging evidence in the past and using that fact to blackmail the coroner who hepled him, and her family, later on, kidnapping the judge's son to manipulate his own trial... and then you remember that this guy was Chief Prosecutor for who knows how long, [[FridgeHorror and is implied to have killed more people in the past, including his wife.]]]] And to make matters worse, ''he has a voiced Objection'', and it somehow manages to be worse than von Karma's and Alba's ''combined''. It sounds practically demonic.
-> ''Thus the truth was lost for all eternity. '''[[GameOver (SLAM)]]'''''