A Christian Rock/Metal band formed in the mid-to-late-1990s, Thousand Foot Krutch is known well for their diverse musical style, unique vocalist, and surprisingly high popularity outside of the Christian music industry. Led by vocalist Trevor [=McNevan=], the band has released 7 albums to date; ''Set It Off'' in 2001, ''Phenomenon'' in 2003, ''The Art of Breaking'' in 2005, ''The Flame In All of Us'' in 2007, ''Welcome to the Masquerade'' in 2009, ''The End Is Where We Begin'' in 2012, and ''Oxygen: Inhale'' in 2014.
! Thousand Foot Krutch provides examples of:
* AlternativeMetal: Mixed with NuMetal, it's always been part of their sound, but they've switched to this with ''The End Is Where We Begin''.
* BrokenBird: The subject of "Broken Wing."
* ChristianRock: It's fairly obvious that they are, especially if you listen closely to their lyrics. Still, much of their fanbase is non-Christian.
* CrowdSong: In 'Puppet', Trevor is talking to the crowd in the song.
* DarkerAndEdgier: Their song 'Hurt', though lighter than a lot of their usual work, has a very dark tone to the lyrics and emotion. The song was written about Trevor trying to get his friend out of committing suicide, though it is unknown whether he failed or not.
* FunWithAcronyms: The band is sometimes called TFK.
* IAmTheBand: Trevor.
* MetalScream: Trevor does this a lot. Usually during the breakdowns or in the background.
* MohsScaleOfRockAndMetalHardness: Usually a solid 6, though they sometimes border on 7, while their softer work goes from 2 to 5.
* NewSoundAlbum: Pretty much all of them.
* NiceGuy: Trevor. Just watch his interviews.
* NonAppearingTitle: 'Quicken'. The title is never said in the song, but the song was said to have been called that because of how the pace slows down and speeds up rapidly.
** 'E for Extinction' as well.
* NuMetal: The band's second album featured many elements of this, comparing them to the likes of Korn and Music/LinkinPark.
* OutOfGenreExperience: "Born This Way" is straight-up southern metal in the vein of Black Label Society.
* PostGrunge: ''The Flame in All of Us'' had a few songs with elements of this.
* RefrainFromAssuming: "Be Somebody" is often called "I'm Just A Boy Inside A Man" thanks to this.
* StageNames: Trevor's nickname is 'Teerawk', but barely any fans of the band know him by that name.
* UnintentionalPeriodPiece: In "I Get Wicked" Trevor says "Don't play me like 3DS".
* XtremeKoolLetterz: Thousand Foot "K"rutch. "Rawkfist" is their most famous example, but on the whole, the band sticks with proper spelling.