[[http://www.thegreatlukeski.com/ The Great Luke Ski]] is a funny music artist from the Madison, WI area. He is active in the local and national [[FilkSong Filk]] scene, and is a prominent artist in the [[PissTakeRap Rap Dementia]] sub-genre. He gets frequent playtime on ''[[Creator/DrDemento The Dr. Demento Show]]'' as well as [[http://www.thegreatlukeski.com/dementia-revolution DementiaRadio.org]]. He is also active with [[http://www.thefump.com the Funny Music Project (The FuMP)]]. His podcast ''Luke and Carrie's Bad Rapport'' can be found [[http://badrapport.com here]].
He is a member of the sketch comedy group [[http://www.cirquedusowhat.net Cirque du So What]].
As of 2011, he has had more yearly #1 songs on ''[[Creator/DrDemento The Dr. Demento Show]]'' than anyone but [[Music/WeirdAlYankovic Weird Al]].
He works on the cartoon ''WesternAnimation/MightyMagiswords'' as a storyboard artist, writer, and voice actor.
!!Tropes Luke Ski has invoked include the following:
* AlbumFiller: The Gothsickles version of "House Party at Arkham Asylum" on ''Baconspiracy'' and tracks 9-13 on ''Worst Album Ever'' also all of the spoken word skits that are specific to an album (unless I find a trope more appropriate to put these on)
* AlbumTitleDrop: The primary reason why "88 Lines about 44 Simpsons" was included on ''Worst Album Ever''
* AntiChristmasSong: Parts of "It's a Fanboy Christmas" and "It's a Fanboy Christmas II" invoke this. Also the introduction by [[NoCelebritiesWereHarmed "Gilbert"]] to "Christmas at Hogwarts" on ''Worst Album Ever''
* BaconAddiction: His song [[http://www.thefump.com/fump.php?id=42 "Bacon"]] is an example of this.
* DanceSensation: "The Spongy Dance" is a parody of WesternAnimation/SpongebobSquarePants and [[Music/DigitalUnderground "The Humpty Dance"]]
* DrunkenSong: A skit on ''Baconspiracy'' treats Music/JonathanCoulton's "Re: Your Brains" as this.
* VillainSong: "House Party at Arkham Asylum" features TheJoker rapping about his and other RoguesGallery villains' plans to mess up the Justice League.
* WorstWhateverEver: He has an album called ''Worst Album Ever''.
** In reference to the above, his friends put together a tribute album called ''Worst Tribute Ever''.