Stephen Lynch is a musical comedian/actor noted for [[RefugeInAudacity audacious]] and [[VulgarHumor vulgar]] songs.
!!Tropes associated with Stephen Lynch include:
* AffablyEvil: ''"Beelz"'', which portrays Satan as a SissyVillain.
* AntiChrist: According to the song Beelz
--> ''"To spread my evil ways I went to Earth and had a son/And now he makes his living as a singing comedieeeeen."''
* AssShove: "Gerbil"
-->If Richard Gere can do it I can too!
* AudienceParticipationSong: When performing "Superhero", Stephen usually invites the audience to come up with their own superheroes. The suggestions tend to get... [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9KJc8yndw inventive.]]
* [[GoodAngelBadAngel Bad Angel, Bad Angel]]: "Voices In My Head"
* CaughtWithYourPantsDown: "Talk to Me, Dad" is on the subject.
--> Well it seems last night you caught me spankin' it // No use denyin' it, I was really crankin' it...
* [[CainAndAbel Craig And Jesus]]: Evidently, Jesus had a brother named Craig, a party animal and BFF of Judas.
* DescentIntoDarknessSong: Several songs. "Superhero" starts with describing various superheroes kids might want to be before turning into a diatribe against his unfaithful wife who now lives in Hawaii with a doctor, dumping him with three kids and no job. For those interested - song [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQKyGt_I5L4 here]].
* ImGoingToHellForThis: Repeatedly states this between verses on "Special Olympics". The fact that he has others sing along with him means that everyone else is going down with him.
* LyricalDissonance: Every. Fucking. Song.
* MySisterIsOffLimits: "Best Friend's Song" subverts this. Mark Teich is fine with Lynch sleeping with his sister... he just has to pay first.
** The radio version has him glossing over this to make one thing clear - [[spoiler: he does NOT like JuliaRoberts movies]].
* NerdsAreVirgins: "D&D" ends with the line "Virgins till the day we die!"
* PedophilePriest: "Priest" is a song of a priest barely trying to resist his urges.
* ProtestSong: Played with in "America."
* StarbucksSkinScale: Used in the song "Vanilla Ice Cream".
* SubvertedRhymeEveryOccasion: "Special Ed".
--> I thought college life was great,
--> Ed couldn't count from one to two!
* TakeThat: Pretty much alll of "Beelz".
* ThoseWackyNazis: "Little Tiny Moustache".