Japanese pop group active from 1986 to 2001. Best known of one of their hit singles, ''Sweet Soul Revue''.
* ArtifactTitle: Yes, they did have five members to begin with, but were a duo at the time of their biggest international success.
* AuthorCatchphrase: "A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular!"
* CompletelyDifferentTitle: The song whose Japanese title should translate as "7 O'Clock in Tokyo", was instead named "The Night Is Still Young".
* RecordProducer: Yasuharu Konishi has sprinkled his magic on numerous other Japanese acts.
* ThrowItIn: Maki and Yasuharu stumbling over their catchphrase at the start of "Happy Sad": "A new stereosonic found... bam!"
* TokyoIsTheCenterOfTheUniverse: Since they happen to be ''from'' Tokyo, [[JustifiedTrope this trope is justifed]].