This band needs a better description.
Pig with the Face of a Boy is the [[OverlyNarrowSuperlative "world's best neo-post-post-music hall anti-folk band."]] They compose music with off-the-wall, and occasionally off-color lyrics.
Their blog, started in 2008, can be [[http://pigwithfaceofboy.blogspot.com/ found here.]]
In 2010, they formed a Website/YouTube page, on which they posted their first music video: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8 "Complete History Of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris."]] Entertaining AND educational!
Oh, and this page doesn't contain a pig with a boy's face.
!!Tropes in their songs:
* ABoyAndHisX: A Hitler and his cheeseburger.
* CompanionCube: Hitler's Favorite Song (Please Don't Tread On My Cheeseburger). UsefulNotes/AdolfHitler [[ItMakesSenseInContext sings about how a cheeseburger and a venus flytrap are his only friends in the world.]]
* LyricalDissonance: The beginnings of a lot of their songs from ''La La Ha Ha''. Especially ''My Darling'', which is about the persona taking his love to a cock fight, ''The Midwife'', which is about a psychopath who eats human placentas,and the beginning of ''The Lonely Shepherd'', which is about a shepherd wanting to have sex with a sheep, and even ''Hitler's Favourite Song (Please Don't Tread On My Cheeseburger)'' at some point.
** "Please don't tread on my cheeseburger or I'd have to cut your head off with a blunt chainsaw."
* RidingTheBomb: In ''The Complete History of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris'' music video, there is a scene when the singer rides a Tetris long block shaped atomic bomb which is just dropped by a Soviet bomber.
* StepfordSmiler: Our humble worker and his comrades in the ''Complete History'' wear troublingly forced grins as they march in lockstep praising Josef Stalin, [[HappinessIsMandatory the reasons for their doing so are obvious]].
--> "''Long live Stalin, he loves you/Sing these words, or '''[[FateWorseThanDeath you know what he'll do!]]'''''"
* TakeThat: ''The Complete History of the Soviet Union, Arranged to the Melody of Tetris'' is an AuthorTract against [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Russian politics]] through a long and elaborate ''Tetris''-themed metaphor, stating that the country is a [[CrapsackWorld bleak and absurd place]] from the end of [[UsefulNotes/TsaristRussia the czarist era]] through [[UsefulNotes/TheNewRussia the post-communist era]] in which none of the revolutions or political change actually brought any real ameliorations to the Russian inhabitants' conditions of life and work. There are brief snipes at foreign influence on the country after the fall of communism, with lines such as "when in Red Square, well don’t despair / there’s Levi’s and [=McDonald’=]s there," and "the US gave us crystal meth." Even UsefulNotes/VladimirPutin doesn't seem to have really changed anything, with the "happy" Russia portrayed in the ending containing strong undertones of HereWeGoAgain as the man resigns himself to arranging the blocks forever. The song also features a part which is a direct TakeThat against the ''Tetris'' game itself (''and'' against life in the Soviet Union, depending on your interpretation):
--> What’s the point of it all, when you’re building a wall
--> And in front of your eyes it disappears?
--> Pointless work for pointless pay
--> This is one game I shall not play