->''Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom''\\
''Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...''
[[caption-width-right:304:...nom nom nom]]
Parry Gripp is a songwriter and musician responsible for some of the most notorious earworms on the internet. He's a sometime jingle writer and a sometime writer of offbeat songs that bear the hallmarks of jingles: Short, simple lyrics, catchy hooks. They cover a wide variety of silly topics, from iPhones to waffles, but most are about animals, especially hamsters.
His Website/YouTube channels can be found [[http://www.youtube.com/user/ParryGripp here]] (songs with videos) and [[http://www.youtube.com/parrygrippradio here]] (songs without videos). His website is [[http://parrygripp.com/ here]].
!!Parry Gripp songs provide examples of:
* BrokenRecord: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...]]
* CatchPhrase: "As soon as I saw you Xing that Y, I knew you were no ordinary Z..."
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDDYmHfAA4 Dog with a Box on his Head]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKoB8TPyHBo Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)]], etc.
* ExpositoryThemeTune: He's made up several for nonexistent shows, like [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaGeZh72Qk Super Agent Rodent School]] (in the description, he chides Cartoon Network for their continued refusal to take his offer).
* IncrediblyLamePun: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hglB8bnLDM "The party never stops/That bunny loves to hop..."]]
* PersonalityChip: in Robot Dog is Coming Home, "They made him too smart/and gave him a heart..."
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Invoked by the song [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thE-d0B0loA "You're the Jerk of the Week".]]