->''Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom''\\
''Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...''
[[caption-width-right:304:...nom nom nom]]
Formerly the frontman to PopPunk band Music/NerfHerder, Parry Gripp is a songwriter and musician responsible for some of the most notorious earworms on the internet. He's a sometime jingle writer and a sometime writer of offbeat songs that bear the hallmarks of jingles: Short, simple lyrics, catchy hooks. They cover a wide variety of silly topics, from iPhones to waffles, but most are about animals, especially hamsters.
His Website/YouTube channels can be found [[http://www.youtube.com/user/ParryGripp here]] (songs with videos) and [[http://www.youtube.com/parrygrippradio here]] (songs without videos). His website is [[http://parrygripp.com/ here]].
!!Parry Gripp songs provide examples of:
* BigfootSasquatchAndYeti: "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6h2DURnIJo Sasquatch]]", a song with surprisingly horrifying lyrics.
* BrokenRecord: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...]]
* BunniesForCuteness: Many of his songs feature bunnies, most notably "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9xQaDAuQw Baby Bunny]]".
* CatchPhrase: "As soon as I saw you Xing that Y, I knew you were no ordinary Z..."
* EverythingsBetterWithMonkeys: "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df6Rfsi6zSY Chimpanzee Riding On A Segway]]"
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDDYmHfAA4 Dog with a Box on his Head]], [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKoB8TPyHBo Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)]], etc.
* ExpositoryThemeTune: He's made up several for nonexistent shows, like [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaGeZh72Qk Super Agent Rodent School]] (in the description, he chides Cartoon Network for their continued refusal to take his offer).
* HappyBirthdayToYou: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Gx2AB0h1A Discount Birthday Song Medley]], which, in lieu of the traditional song, includes three original birthday songs (but one of them is loosely based on "Old Macdonald Had a Farm").
* IncrediblyLamePun: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hglB8bnLDM "The party never stops/That bunny loves to hop..."]]
* InsistentTerminology: It's not a [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRWAFQqQY9Y turtle]], it's a tortoise!
* LyricalDissonance: ''The Whole World's Laughing at Me''. It has a rather bright, chipper tune, but [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin its name makes its true topic obvious.]]
* MundaneMadeAwesome: He loves to write songs about the littlest things...but it doesn't make the songs any less fun.
* PersonalityChip: in Robot Dog is Coming Home, "They made him too smart/and gave him a heart..."
* RidiculouslyCuteCritter: A recurring theme in his songs
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Invoked by the song [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thE-d0B0loA "You're the Jerk of the Week".]]
* RobotDog: "Robot Dog is Coming Home"
* SweetSeal: "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8D-ydR1s Lazy Harp Seal Has No Job]]" is about a harp seal who is extremely popular with the ladies despite not doing anything but lying around and being cute, which makes a photographer with an expensive camera and jacket jealous of him.
* TurtlePower: The song "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRWAFQqQY9Y Turtle]]". [[note]]That's a tortoise![[/note]]