Mr. Muthafuckin' [=eXquire=] (yes, the "Muthafuckin" is part of his name, and "[=eXquire=]" is capitalized that way) is a rapper from New York whose style can best be categorized as a combination of hardcore rap and pop culture references. His album ''Lost in Translation'' is available [[http://mishkanyc.bandcamp.com/album/mr-muthafuckin-exquire-lost-in-translation for free on Bandcamp]] (note that the cover is somewhat NSFW).
!!Tropes that apply to [=eXquire=]
* AffectionateParody - "The Last Huzzah"'s music video is an homage to the video of "Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)" by Craig Mack. Notable for being early appearances of both TheNotoriousBIG and BustaRhymes.
* BoastfulRap - Lots of 'em.
* ClusterFBomb - He says "fuck" a lot.
* DeliberatelyMonochrome - The video for "The Last Huzzah", see AffectionateParody above as for why.
* DrunkenMaster - In the vein of Ol' Dirty Bastard and MF DOOM, he likes to rap about booze. This very phrase has in fact been used to describe him.
* EpicRocking - "Cockmeat Sandwich/Pissin' Between Train Cars" from ''Lost in Translation'' is basically a 7-and-a-half minute freestyle over 3 El-P instrumentals.
* InsistentTerminology - In his own words; "Don't forget the 'Muthafuckin' ', without that, it's nuthin'"
* ShoutOut - Usually to other rappers and Marvel comics.
* NiceHat - he has a couple he wears during live shows.
* TakeThat - To his ex girlfriend, fairly often.
** The "[=YeahRight!=].com" skit is one to the website of the same name.
** Used humorously in "Chicken Spot Rock", where he takes shots at other chicken joints.
** His appearance on Heems' "You Have to Ride the Wave" takes a shot at ''the producer of the track'' for not sending him beats he asked for.
* TrademarkFavoriteFood - If "Chicken Spot Rock" is to be believed, it's Kennedy Fried Chicken.[[note]]No, that's not a mistake. Kennedy Fried is a distinct chain from Kentucky Fried Chicken.[[/note]]