Kunt And The Gang is a British comedy "band" (really one man and an array of synths) whose work is primarily upbeat, catchy cheesy pop songs... about masturbation, bestiality, sex, pubic hair and virtually every other puerile subject one could care to think of. With song titles such as "I'm Gonna Lick You Out", "The Bloke Up The Garage Fucked A Sheep" and "My Mum Found My Wank Mags", the tone of Kunt's work should be stunningly obvious to virtually anyone with a brain stem.
!!KuntAndTheGang provide examples of:
* ADateWithRosiePalms: Kunt seems ''obsessed'' with masturbation, to the point of doing so compulsively, including over a pornographic Polaroid of an ex-girlfriend who died (which is [[RefugeInAudacity actually the subject of a song]]), while watching the quiz show Countdown, in the woods and while crying over the death of Princess Diana.
* AbhorrentAdmirer: Kunt, to too many people to name. He describes Carol Vorderman as the love of his life though.
* AlbumTitleDrop: "I Have A Little Wank And I Have A Little Cry" is a line from the song "Wanking Over A Pornographic Polaroid Of An Ex-Girlfriend Who Died", whereas "One Last Wank and One Last Cry" is the closing track from the album of the same name.
* ArsonMurderAndJaywalking: "You're A Pervert", [[CaptainObvious which is about the ways an unnamed person is a pervert]], asserts one of them is inviting in Jehovah's Witnesses when they call at your house.
* AuthorAppeal: Kunt generally writes simple ditties about things he likes or dislikes. Which, generally speaking, translates as sex, masturbation and Carol Vorderman.
* CountryMatters / ClusterFBomb: You don't say.
* DudeNotFunny: Some people were ''not'' happy when he released a song shortly after the death of Music/MichaelJackson, which treated the subject concerned with the respect and dignity obviously expected of a band named after the word "cunt".
* FakeBand: It's just one guy and some synths, and occasionally a puppet named Little Kunt who "sings" on some of the songs (really just Kunt pitched up a bit).
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_AVth-nU74 I'm Gonna Think Of You]]" starts off as a sad song mourning his ex-partner. And then he mispronounces the chorus in a very, very "unfortunate" way. In general, he has to do this because YouTube are none too keen on his videos staying up for more than a bit as people keep reporting them.
* TheFourChordsOfPop: If it weren't for the band's general subject matter and the cheap production, Kunt's songs would pretty much just be standard catchy pop tunes.
* IntercourseWithYou: "I'm Gonna Lick You Out".
* LastNoteNightmare: "One Last Wank And One Last Cry" ends with this as Kunt discovers his penis [[ItMakesSenseInContext has stigmata]].
* MyspeldRokband: For remarkably obvious reasons.
* RefugeInAudacity: They're called "Kunt and the Gang". Enough said.
* StealthParody: "I Was Pissed Out Of My Head" sounds like it's Kunt defending his actions (beating someone senseless and murdering a prostitute) on the nebulous basis that he was drunk, but it could be argued that it's actually making fun of people who do depraved things and use drunkenness as an excuse. Although it's entirely possible that, this being Kunt And The Gang, that's reading far too much into it.
* TakeThat: The HiddenTrack on some CD pressings of "I Have Another Wank And I Have Another Cry" is a stunningly abusive song apparently directed at someone called Mel who used to do the band's press, who according to the song is very fat and ugly (amongst many, many other things). "Mel, she looks like a barrel" is one of the few printable lines.
** Several lines in the AmyWinehouse "tribute" "Amy (It's A Terrible Shamey)" make light of the fact that one of the few truly popular things she did was a reworking of "Valerie", a song by The Zutons. Which normally wouldn't be too bad, but Kunt's repetition of the point to the exclusion of virtually anything else seems intended to highlight the idea that one of the only noteworthy things she ever did was a reworking of someone else's song. That and the probably sarcastic assertion that her songs were "not at all samey".