A CountryMusic duo consisting of Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard, respectively from Florida and Georgia. After making some initial noise with two extended plays, the duo achieved its breakout in 2012 with "Cruise", from their album ''Here's to the Good Times''. Already a top country hit by year's end, the song only became bigger and bigger upon being remixed with rapper Nelly. With the country charts being retooled to include downloads, it ended up with a 15-week run at the top. The duo's next three singles — "Get Your Shine On", "Round Here", and "Stay", the last of which was originally recorded by Black Stone Cherry — have all topped the country charts too. Following those four songs, their debut album was released with some bonus tracks, including its fifth single, the Music/LukeBryan duet "This Is How We Roll". "Dirt", the first single from their second album, dropped in July 2014.
* CountryRap: The Nelly remix of "Cruise".
** The second verse of "This Is How We Roll" is also a rap.
* TheFourChordsOfPop: "Cruise" uses I V vi IV.
* LyricalColdOpen: "Cruise" and "Stay" both qualify.
* RearrangeTheSong: "Cruise" was rearranged for pop radio with a heavy dose of AutoTune and a verse from Nelly.
* StepUpToTheMicrophone: Tyler usually takes the lead vocals, but Brian sings several lines on "Dirt".
* XtremeKoolLetterz: Their second EP was ''It'z Just What We Do'', the title track of which also appears on their album.