[[caption-width-right:273:[[MyEyesAreUpHere It's only polite to make eye contact]]]]
* This is part of a supermodel's job, especially the more famous ones like Creator/CindyCrawford, Creator/TyraBanks, Stephanie Seymour, Laetitia Casta etc.
* [[PageThreeStunna Page Three girls]] in ''[[PageThreeStunna The Sun]]'' (until 2015, anyway).
* In fact, models in general (some more than others, like Creator/BrooklynDecker opposite).
* Sarah-Ellen Cutler, from ''What Car'' magazine. [[MsFanservice Mrs. Fanservice]], considering she's married.
* Also from the automotive press, Dawn Tennant (no relation to Creator/DavidTennant) from ''Auto Express''.
* Creator/SarahSilverman, whenever she poses for magazine photos. She may be a filthy comic, but she sure as hell knows how damned hot she is.
* Before gender roles were liberalized in TheSixties and beyond, the airlines invoked this to calm (predominately male at the time) passengers against the possibility of crashes by hiring [[SexyStewardess attractive young women as flight attendants]].
* Creator/KimKardashian is a professional MsFanservice.
** Her half-sister Kendall Jenner is no slouch in this arena either.
* The British Grattan catalogue of 2001-2002 was an UpToEleven version of this (and ''much'' tamer than any Victoria's Secret catalog ever would be). One girl [[NoNameGiven whose name is unknown]] wearing a red sleeveless Coca-Cola T-shirt was considered fanservice ''a lot'' during 2001-2002, and her identity remains unknown to this day. The picture is still occasionally circulated on celeb forums ([[KeepCirculatingTheTapes as people upload the image]]).
* Even when she was on ''Series/CoronationStreet'' Helen Flanagan was pretty much this. Now she spends more time modelling than acting... well.
* Mamie Gummer is this UpToEleven, according to a lot of people lately on showbiz forums. She's one of the daughters of Creator/MerylStreep.
* Also, Susan Sarandon as well, given how she's become something of an image macro on... football forums!
* Porn actresses. Well, it depends really who it is.
* Ms. Green is usually a parody of this in [[Advertising/MAndMs M&M's]] adverts (such as her ''Magazine/SportsIllustrated'' cover shoot), but also has been played [[WebVideo/FamiliarFaces straight to a degree with some people]].
* NFL cheerleaders and NBA dancers also fit the bill.
* Erin Andrews, the poster girl for the female sideline reporter.
* [[http://instagram.com/jenselter Jen Selter]] is not called the "Most Famous Butt on Instagram" for nothing. And Creator/KimKardashian is ''not'' [[http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/oct/30/kim-kardashian-copyright-bottom happy about it]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5Adiv1OS0#t=1m04s Wendy Rieger]] is the original [[http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=newsbabe newsbabe]]. The readers of ''Washingtonian Magazine'' voted her "Local Celebrity I'd Most Like to [[WalkingSwimsuitScene See in a String Bikini]]" and "Local Celebrity I'd Most Like to [[LingerieScene See in Thong Underwear]]".
* The figure of the ''Vedette'' as understood by the Latin-American media, is a female entertainer constantly wearing little clothing, with some dancing and singing talent so you can justify having them in scene shaking the goods. Memorable ones were/are Iris Chacón, La Tongolele (along with many others Mexican ''rumberas''), and Diosa Canales.
* [[SurferDude Pro surfer]] Anastasia Ashley.
* Creator/BellaThorne, oh so much.
* [[OlderThanTheyLook Older Than She Looks]] Music/SelenaGomez definitely!