* The [[GreekMythology Greek goddess]] Aphrodite was intended to be this as the goddess of love and beauty, and naturally, the literal personification of Fanservice. However, she suffers heavily from TheWorfEffect.
* Aphrodite's [[FantasyCounterpartCulture Roman counterpart]] Venus was the personification of beauty, and is often [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar depicted as naked in artwork]], including Sandro Botticelli's famous [[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Birth_of_Venus_Botticelli.jpg/380px-Birth_of_Venus_Botticelli.jpg "Birth of Venus"]].
* Astarte in an extremely popular Canaanite goddess.
* Helen of Troy, WorldsMostBeautifulWoman. Known idiomatically as "The face that launched a thousand ships"; there was a [[TheTrojanWar war]] fought over her, afterall.
* There's also Freyja of NorseMythology. She's the Norse goddess of love, beauty, lust, [[GoldFever gold]] and [[LadyOfWar female]] [[ActionGirl warriors]]. She's described in most myths as a blue-eyed blonde with a [[FetishFuel voluptuous body]] and [[BoobsOfSteel ample bosom]]. She also ReallyGetsAround, apparently.
* Ishtar is another classic case from MesopotamianMythology.
* Adam and Eve are the only characters from Literature/TheBible which were depicted nude or almost-nude in art even during the most prude periods of history, because even the most prudish Christians can deny neither their importance in Christian canon nor the importance of nudity for their characterization.
* Atalanta of GreekMythology is a sexy huntress who took an oath of virginity and refused to marry. Naturally, men got themselves killed fighting over her.