* Both [[LampshadeHanging lampshaded]] and played straight at the same time in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE this Old Spice commercial]] on Isaiah "Advertising/TheManYourManCouldSmellLike" Mustafa.
* The entire purpose of the Netflix commercial ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfwdAxOXjU Show, Don't Tell]]''. Judging by the reaction to it on the internet, it's very effective.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsyE2rCW71o This Breast Cancer awareness ad]] specifically says, "If women are more likely to watch a video featuring a hot guy..."
* Johann in the Gevalia Coffee ads.
* Kraft had a series of commercials for their salad dressings that featured actor Anderson Davis. He would talk seductively about cooking, the camera focused routinely [[FemaleGaze on his biceps and butt]], and he almost never makes it through a single commercial without losing all his clothes from the waist up (and possibly down; unfortunately, we never get to see). The commercials have all been included on one Youtube video for our convenience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RFCM5QoOI