Hinako Amari is a famous radio host and a notorious [[LipstickLesbian skirt chaser]]. However, recently, she has been keeping unusually chaste, and the reason seems to be her new radio host partner, Arise Tsukishiro, with whom she collaborates on a GirlsLove RadioDrama. Arise is young, brilliant, DangerouslyGenreSavvy, and [[FanGirl hopelessly in love]] with Hinako. Yet Hinako, to the astonishment of her friends and exes, is in no hurry to jump her bones, despite obviously caring for her...
''Manga/OtomeiroStayTune'' (also shortened to ''Stay Tune'') is an early GirlsLove manga by Creator/MiyabiFujieda that has been on SeriesHiatus since summer 2008. It is apparently set in Fujiedaverse, just like the author's many other works, e.g. ''Manga/IonoTheFanatics''. In the ''Manga/AmeIroKouchakanKandan'' volume 1 extras, Fujieda explained that he only started ''Stay Tune'' as a side project to draw in his spare time, which explains the long hiatus.
!!The manga contains examples of following tropes:
* AccidentalMarriage: Technically an accidental mock engagement to be lovers.
* CantActPervertedTowardALoveInterest: Hinako's unwillingness to return Arise's affection in spite of her usual lecherous attitude is a major sign that she actually has feelings for her that she doesn't know to sort out yet.
* FanGirl: InUniverse, Arise has been Hinako's fan for at least five years and it is heavily implied that she became a radio host to be with her idol.
* GirlsLove: Played both straight and meta.
* LipstickLesbian: Pretty much everyone.
* OneGenderSchool: St. Lotecia Academy in Hinako and Arisa's radio drama.
* SayItWithHearts: Sometimes shows up.
* SchoolgirlLesbians: Hinako and Arise's RadioDrama is set in an all-girls school, which actually encourages students to form marriage-like relationships with each other in order to "[[BaitAndSwitchLesbians learn to be good brides]]". Luckily, no such reservations are made in the actual manga.
* ShowWithinAShow: Hinako and Arise co-author (and voice) a RadioDrama.