Hinako Amari is a famous radio host and a notorious [[LipstickLesbian skirt chaser]]. However, recently, she has been keeping unusually chaste, and the reason seems to be her new radio host partner, Arise Tsukishiro, with whom she collaborates on a GirlsLove RadioDrama. Arise is young, brilliant, and [[FanGirl hopelessly in love]] with Hinako. Yet Hinako, to the astonishment of her friends and exes, is in no hurry to jump her bones, despite obviously caring for her...
''Otomeiro Stay Tune'' (also shortened to ''Stay Tune'') is an early GirlsLove manga by Creator/MiyabiFujieda that has been on SeriesHiatus since summer 2008. It is apparently set in Fujiedaverse, just like the author's many other works, e.g. ''Manga/IonoTheFanatics''. In the ''Manga/AmeIroKouchakanKandan'' volume 1 extras, Fujieda explained that he only started ''Stay Tune'' as a side project to draw in his spare time, which explains the long hiatus.
!!The manga contains examples of following tropes:
* AccidentalMarriage: Technically an accidental mock engagement to be lovers.
* CantActPervertedTowardALoveInterest: Hinako's unwillingness to return Arise's affection in spite of her usual lecherous attitude is a major sign that she actually has feelings for her that she doesn't know to sort out yet.
* FanGirl: InUniverse, Arise has been Hinako's fan for at least five years and it is heavily implied that she became a radio host to be with her idol.
* GirlsLove: Played both straight and meta.
* LipstickLesbian: Pretty much everyone.
* OneGenderSchool: St. Lotecia Academy in Hinako and Arisa's radio drama.
* SayItWithHearts: Sometimes shows up.
* SchoolgirlLesbians: Hinako and Arise's RadioDrama is set in an all-girls school, which actually encourages students to form marriage-like relationships with each other in order to "[[BaitAndSwitchLesbians learn to be good brides]]". Luckily, no such reservations are made in the actual manga.
* ShowWithinAShow: Hinako and Arise co-author (and voice) a RadioDrama.