Literally Perverted Mask, Ultimate!! Hentai Kamen is a 6 volume manga by Keishuu Ando. Mild-mannered Kenpo specialist Kyosuke accidentally puts a pair of panties rather than a robbers mask on when he tries to sneak in and spoil a robbery. His mother's 'perverted blood' awakes within him, he strips, and the baddies are toast. [[HilarityEnsues Hijinks ensue]].
It got adapted into live-action movie in 2013.
!!Contains examples of:
* AccidentalPervert : Often. It doesn't help that IJustWantToBeNormal Kyosuke has inherited his mom's S&M-lovin' genes...Come to think of it, it was an AccidentalPervert incident that created Hentai Kamen to begin with.
* AllJustADream: [[spoiler:The ending of the live-action movie.]]
* BadassNormal: Kyosuke becomes increasingly the most normal person (as his normal persona) with strength, although this starts to drain near the end.
* CallingYourAttacks: Subverted, averted, inverted, lampshaded, and turned upside down. "Inferno Bullet Train", anyone?
* CoolMask: Subverted.
* CovertPervert / ChivalrousPervert: Kyousuke, Tengu Maru. Kamen is definitely the latter, using less gross techniques on women - although he's rarely in a position to fight them to begin with. He also can't figure out why people pass out when he walks so close...
* EverythingIsBetterWithSpinning: One of HK's finishing moves is him literally spinning with his groin on his opponnent's face. It goes to its logical extreme during the fight against the Fake Hentai Kamen, where they end up spinning groin-to-groin against each other in mid-air
* EvilCounterpart: The Fake Hentai Kamen shares most of HK's abilities, but actually relies on the frustration of not being able to fulfill his perversion, unlike HK who just lets his pervert side go wild.
* GroinAttack: Goes both ways. Characters get hit in the groin, and Hentai Kamen himself tends to attack ''with'' his groin.
* HumongousMecha: [[spoiler: The main villain busts one out at the end of the live-action movie]].
* ManInABikini: The titular mankini wearing/wielding hero of justice.
* OhCrap: The usual expression of people who're about to go in to Kamen's underwear, face-first.
* OnlySaneMan: Kyosuke and Aiko; mostly the former.
* PaperThinDisguise: The Fake Hentai Kamen is obviously a middle-aged, scrawny man with a red/pink mankini, while HK is incredibly buff with a white mankini. People still get fooled.
* PunchPunchPunchUhOh: The tournament, with the 100 Erupting Horsefly fists...getting tangled in Hentai Kamen's underwear straps.*
* RunningGag: Several; people's heads caught in Kamen's underwear (leading to facefaults/fainting from spectators); Shunka trying to pass off something good of Shuto's for something bad of hers, and then wrapping her brother's head in a large version of whatever it is when he corrects her; Aiko's crazy strength when it comes to Kyousuke; the Captain attacking, getting Ishida to root for him - only to realized that he's [[CampGay hitting on the opponent]].
* ShipTease: Kyosuke/Aiko, Kyosuke/Shunka. He marries the [[spoiler: latter]] in the end.
* SpellMyNameWithAnS: Kyosuke's name has a drawn-out 'o' sound, so it's just as good to spell it Kyousuke, Kyohsuke, Kyoosuke, etc.
* SplitPersonality: At one point, Kyosuke has an argument with his HK persona inside his own mind.
* SpoofAesop: In the live-action movie: "You don't need to be a pervert to be strong!".
* TooKinkyToTorture: Just when a villain thinks HK is done for while his minions pummel him to the ground, he gets up and reveals being beat up arouses him, and as such gives him more power.
* WidgetSeries: If the plot didn't tip you off that this series is a widget, then ''nothing'' will.
* WrestlerInAllOfUs: Some of HK's moves have a vibe of this. Only they include more dick than usual.
* XMeetsY: CaptainUnderpants, but with panties.