'''''Chibi☆Devi!''''' is a shojo manga about Honoka Sawada, a teenage girl with a miserable life. She lost her parents at a young age, her aunt is never home, and the other girls at school bully her. She can't even visit her only friend Kyou because his friend Shin scares her. But her life changes when two demons decide to send their baby to her home. Now she must take care of the demon baby with the help of Shin and the staff of a bizarre daycare center.
!!''Chibi☆Devi!'' provides examples of:
* AdaptationDistillation: The anime is rather short, being 5 minutes. The manga has a full-blown story while being greatly reduced with its 5 minute run in the anime.
* AfraidOfNeedles: ''Shin'' of all people. Then Mao and Karin rebelled after seeing Rai get his shot. And it takes Shin to convince the babies to get theirs despite being scared shitless.
* BadassAdorable: Mao-chan and every other demonic baby in the series.
* BerserkButton: DO NOT hurt or harm a demon baby's surrogate mother. [[IllKillYou They. Will. Kill. You]]. Plus see DisproportionateRetribution below.
* BewareTheNiceOnes: Honoka ''actually'' showed signs of anger in episode 34 when Mao has his ButtonMashing phase. Which is unusual given her [[ShrinkingViolet nature]]. If only she does this to her AlphaBitch bullies.
* CannotSpitItOut: Honoka's feelings toward Shin. Mao-chan however...
* [[ClothesMakeTheSuperman Clothes Make The Demon Baby]]: Mao-chan can breath fire when he's wearing his dinosaur costume. The other babies have their own powers with their costumes as well.
* FragileFlower: Honoka
* TheGadfly: ''Rai-chan'' of all kids is this. It can actually be put to his advantage as he manages to have the sadistic storyteller to jump on his leg just so the kids can hear the rest of the story.
* InfantImmortality: Mao-chan
* InnocentCohabitation: As of the end of chapter five.
* IronButtMonkey: The principal is constantly set on fire, electrocuted, and frozen, but never takes long to recover.
* NiceJobBreakingItHero: Mao-chan accidentally reveals that Honoka likes Shin. But since he's a small child, he doesn't know better since [[ChildrenAreInnocent he's innocent]].
* NotWhatItLooksLike: Chapter 7. Oh boy. When Honoka's aunt comes home, she sees Honoka, Shin, and Mao-chan in the same room. Making her assume she had a TeenPregnancy.
* JerkWithAHeartOfGold: Shin
** TookALevelInKindness: Shin does eventually become a lot nicer to Honoka as the series progresses.
* NoSocialSkills: Well, it's not her fault by any means. Honoka just ''really'' isn't brave enough to be friends with other people due to her ShrinkingViolet nature, even with adult women. She does gain a considerable amount of friends and help.
* NotSoStoic: The Daycare Nurse of all people in episode 33.
* RidiculouslyCuteCritter: Pepe is some sort of bipedal dog squrriel thing.
* ParentalAbandonment: Honoka's parents are dead.
* ShrinkingViolet: Honoka, and how.