WyrmrestAccord is one of the most well-regarded RP servers in WorldOfWarcraft, with a bustling, active community with a great deal of running storylines and guilds that have little or nothing to do with what the devs and storywriters put into the game.
!! Horde Characters:
...is violating your virgin character sheet page, as he has violated many virgin things before!
Basically your average death knight, who is actually really pretty bad at death knight given he'd prefer to spend 95% of the time asleep, and the remaining 5% of the time [[ExtremeOmnivore eating things that should not be eaten]] or [[AnythingThatMoves getting it on]]. Also he is very fond of Krenyn, cultivating the friendship of small animals (especially his moths), putting his tongue on things, picking flowers, Krenyn, being annoying, not expending excess energy, (except when beating things up or getting it on), Krenyn, cultivating wacky new diseases, disturbing sexual fetishes, and Krenyn. Also, all of the above in combination with, you guessed it, Krenyn.
He might have some mommy issues. And a really big axe.
* AbusiveParents -- Only his mother, Lark asserts, furiously. His father was a good man. A GREAT man.
* AnAxeToGrind -- Lark's runeblade is a great-axe named Terminus Est. Yes, after [[BookOfTheNewSun THAT Terminus Est]].
* AnythingThatMoves -- And a lot of things that don't!
* AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther -- Krenyn is horribly mean and verbally abusive to Lark in public. Lark just doesn't give a damn, ignores Krenyn outright, or insults his breeding. But then something bad happens to one of them and the little black thorn-covered heartbubbles put on an appearance.
* AxCrazy -- Usually a result of the BerserkButton, but being a death knight means, much like a ninja, your purpose is to flip out and kill people...
* BattleCouple -- One half of the Death Knight Dynamic Duo with Krenyn. <3
* BerserkButton -- Don't try to mind control him. Or hurt Krenyn.
* BlessedWithSuck -- Being back from the dead with awesome death knight powers, control over frost, shadow, and disease, and effective immortality also means Lark's brain is slowly rotting away. It kinda sucks.
* BodyHorror -- Not so much on the "mutating into an unrecognizable lump of flesh" axis as "eventually the parts of my brain that make me a person and not an animal will rot away entirely and then I'll just be a ravening beast". See also...
* CameBackWrong -- Type 4. The necromancer responsible is SO fired.
* CreepyMonotone -- Not that people can tell on a Livejournal game, but Lark usually sounds like a tenor version of Vin Diesel. With a British accent. He doesn't emote a lot vocally. (Sorry for breaking your brain there.)
* DisabilitySuperpower -- -1 to Sight, +1 to Hearing, +1 to Sense of Smell.
* DiseaseBleach -- Okay, so going from straw blond to silver on death is not that dramatic a change. Shut up. (Lark's skin being a creepy gray-blue is probably a more significant change.)
* EvilMatriarch -- Dionaea Dawnherald is a very bad woman.
* EyeScream -- Amazingly facilitated by Auroran.
* ExtremeOmnivore -- Self-explanatory.
* FloralThemeNaming -- Not-so-secret secret: The player names all their death knights after poisonous plants.
* HoYay -- ...Okay, so it's not really subtext anymore.
* LukeNounverber -- In my defense, MOST blood elf families seem to have surnames like this. Seriously! It's lore!
* MoralityChain -- Everyone would be a lot worse for wear if he weren't on the end of one.
* NauseaFuel -- Can't be helped if you EAT CARRION, are decaying from within, and have pet bugs that live inside you.
* NobleDemon -- He fails at this about as hard as he fails at death knight, but he tries!
* NoodleIncident -- Has he told you about the time where he was a coat-rack for three weeks?
* OffingTheOffspring -- As the offspring in question, [[MemeticMutation Lark is disappoint]] with his mother.
* PeoplePuppets -- The occasional repercussion of ''being one'' under the Scourge still rears its ugly head now and then.
* RealMenWearPink -- Yes, he's an herbalist and enjoys picking flowers. Wanna fight about it? He'll bite your face off.
* RewardedAsATraitorDeserves -- Trying to play both sides of the betrayal game did not work out well. In fact, it ended at the end of a rope. "HEY GUYS, I'M SURE MY FAMILY WILL STAND UP FOR ME." ...no. No, they won't.
* SlasherSmile -- :B
* TheFettered -- I'll just leave this one for people to figure out on their own. 8)
* WeakWilled -- Sadly true: Lark is as easy as Sunday morning when it comes to mind-control, as certain evil-intentioned priests found out recently.