Wild Frontier is an iOS/Android ActionRPG from Korean developer Allstar (known as KTH in the US).
[[caption-width-right:300:[[BattleCouple Chris and Lamia at the ready]].]]
The game tells the story of [[TheEveryman Chris Noah]], a weak man who follows his [[ActionGirlfriend girlfriend]] Lamia Cintare in search of a new continent. Chris, being the lazy slacker he is, falls asleep while he's supposed to be steering the ship. Because of this mishap, Lamia breaks up with Chris and leaves him with two other adventurers from the ship.
They crash into the continent of Armokar, a PatchworkMap inhabited by the dimunitive [[FantasyCounterpartCulture Mokars]]. Chris, distraught by his predicament, takes advice from fellow adventurer Roman and becomes an adventurer himself to win Lamia back. However, monsters have begun appearing on Armokar in large numbers, thrusting Chris and his companions into an epic adventure...
A sequel exists, but suffers from NoExportForYou.
* ActionGirl: Lamia.
* ActionGirlfriend: Lamia again.
* AliensSpeakingEnglish: The Mokars. [[LampshadeHanging Lampshaded]] by Treesong in the beginning, and later justified by the fact that [[spoiler:humans have come to Armokar before]].
* BFS: The Warrior's weapons.
* DesertedIsland: Armokar, at least until the [[MagicalNativeAmerican Mokars]] show up.
* FantasyCharacterClasses: [[GlassCannon the Warrior]], [[LightningBruiser the Tanker]], and [[FragileSpeedster the Scout]].
* GoodMorningCrono: Sort of. The game starts out with Lamia waking you up after you blacked out on the beach.
* GroinAttack: "Don't go crawling back like a puppy, or I'll give you a Lamia Kick!"
** She actually does give him a "Lamia Kick" later, and does the same to the [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu Chimera]].
* IntentionalEngrishForFunny: The game itself has near-perfect translation, but the description in iTunes:
** The grand scale of story with various maps!!!
** The greatest adventure story, Wildfrontier!
* PatchworkMap: Armokar, in all its glory.
* OurDragonsAreDifferent: They have two legs and some [[MemeticMutation nice abs]].
* RunningGag: "Lamia--Kick!"
* StandardRpgItems: Potions.
* ThereAreNoTents: Averted. The tent does exactly what you think it does.
* ThrivingGhostTown: Justified in the fact that the Mokars live in small groups, but they never seem to leave the village for resources...
* TwentyBearAsses: Pretty much every single side quest.
* WalkingShirtlessScene: Chris, at least in the artwork. In the game itself, he appears to be wearing a tank top.
** He always wears [[BadassLongcoat that cool vest of his]] though.
* YouGottaHaveBlueHair: Lamia.
* ZipMode: Tap twice to dash!