[[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_%282012_video_game%29 Warp]] is a 2012 video game by Trapdoor Studios for XBLA and PSN. In the game, players control a diminutive alien, Zero, trying to escape a research facility. Early in the plot, Zero regains its fundamental power, the ability to teleport short distances forwards. Other powers are acquired in the course of the game.
* BigBad: The Base Commander
* BroughtDownToNormal: Zero, at the beginning of the game.
-->'''New Objective: Recover Ability.''' ''You don't stand a chance without your powers.''
* CannibalismSuperpower: Zero, with other aliens. Technically, he's just absorbing their power sources, but it's played like this.
* BringMeMyBrownPants: A lot of scientists invoke this trope while they're cowering from you.
* CuteIsEvil: Zero (if the player takes the [[KillEmAll kill em' all]] approach)
* ConspicuouslySelectivePerception: The guards are not the most perceptive, though they are reasonably quick shots.
* DeflectorShield: The "liquid energy" shields
* DeathCourse: [[LampshadeHanging Lampshaded]] by the commander when he berates his minions:
--> "I told you to design a death trap, not an obstacle course!"
* DrivenToMadness: Another one of the alien captives
* IHaveAFamily: Another thing scientists invoke when they're cowering.
* KillEmAll: One way to deal with your captors
* KillItWithWater: A puddle of water disrupts Zero's powers, a pool is instant death.
* MoodDissonance: On the one hand, the cute design of the protagonist and some silly mad scientist tropes. On the other hand, extreme violence played straight.
* MultipleEndings: depends on how many kills Zero racks:
** None/a few accidental? [[spoiler: Skittles in the sun. Aww]].
** A good portion of the guards? [[spoiler: Ambushed. Too bad Zero is a KillerRabbit]].
** [[KillEmAll Everyone?]] [[spoiler: Ambushed. It's raining]].
* NotSoHarmlessVillain: "[[TemptingFate Little guy seems harmless enough]]."
* PacifistRun: One possible play style.
** Although there is a "buffer" in place for accidental kills; the player can kill up to six people without losing the "[[PacifistRun Cuddles]]" [[CosmeticAward achievement]].
* TeleFrag: Zero's primary attack
* VideoGameCrueltyPotential: At one point, you walk into a room with a bunch of scientists, three isolated death traps, and the cutscene before you enter shows them using these against various different alien subjects because [[WeHaveReserves they have reserves]]. Then you come in, the alarm system malfunctions, and...
-->"Are you sure you want to be so kind to these monsters?"
* WeakTurretGun: One gunshot is all it takes to destroy a turret. Or you can warp into them and tear them up from the inside. Either way, turrets are easily disabled, most of the time.
* WeaksauceWeakness: Your little alien character loses all of his power and moves more slowly if he comes into contact with... wait for it... water.
* YouBastard: The [[spoiler:"Consequences"]] ending is basically this, towards the player.