[[caption-width-right:300:Sometimes the prayers become the prey]]
''TheVelociPastor'' is a short, faux GrindHouse trailer made by [[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/BrendanSteere BrendanSteere]]. Released to [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDNzzhCpqxA YouTube]] in 2011, whereafter it was featured on numerous blogs and screened on G4's ''Series/AttackOfTheShow''.
It is currently being adapted into a feature film.
!This work provides examples of
* AcceptableTargets: Doug uses his powers to kill members of the Mafia.
* CelebrityEndorsement: [[http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/22/velocipastor-trailer_n_839183.html The Huffington Post article]] mentions that the news came to them RosarioDawson approved.
* DoingItForTheArt: The film was scratched manually in a black room. Then it was [[http://roberthood.net/blog/index.php/2011/03/06/velocipastor-is-this-a-movie-you-want-to-see/ baked in an oven]].
* DullSurprise: Carol.
* LampshadedDoubleEntendre: "What are you gonna do?" "What I do best." Cue makeout.
* LargeHam: The mafia boss.
** "I don't care what this thing is, or where it came from, it's carved a path through most of my men! I want this thing FOUND and I want it DEAD, DEAD, ''DEAD''!"
* OneSceneWonder: "There's no known cure!"
* ShoutOut: The priest's name is [[http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0427964/ Doug Jones]]
* StylisticSuck: A boom mic comes egregiously into shot at 1:45.