''The Jamie Foxx Show'' is a sitcom that aired on TheWB during its lifetime, starring [[CaptainObvious Jamie Foxx]]. Foxx played [[TheDanza Jamie King]], an inspiring singer from Texas who moves to L.A. and works at his uncle and aunt's hotel. Among his co-workers were love interest Fancy and StraightMan Braxton. [[HilarityEnsues Hijinks ensues]].
However, the beginning of the 4th season brought about a large ReTool, with Jamie quitting his job at the hotel to pursue his music career, and getting hired by an ad agency called Jingles 2000. Afterwards, the rest of the cast (save Fancy) were seen less or less often, with Jamie's [[SurroundedByIdiots new co-workers]] [[SpotlightStealingSquad becoming his new best friends]].
!!This show provides examples of:
* AbhorrentAdmirer - '''''DAMN!!!'''''(That's her actual name)
* CatchPhrase: Jamie "break screech" motion
* KentBrockmanNews - ..."And I'm [[JiveTurkey Bout it Bout it]]!"
* ParodyEpisode - One episode was a full-episode parody of ''Film/TheMatrix''.
* RomanticFalseLead - Silas
* ScreamsLikeALittleGirl - Jamie
* TokenWhite Cameron (Who was taken off the show pretty dang quickly)
* VerySpecialEpisode - There was at least one episode on school gun violence.
* WillTheyOrWontThey - Jamie and Fancy. However, instead of a LastMinuteHookup, they [[RelationshipUpgrade hook-up for real]] around halfway in the series. After a break-up or two, they [[spoiler: get married in the series finale]].
* [[WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes Why Did It Have To Be Guns]]