'''The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas''' is the second LiveActionAdaptation of TheFlintstones franchise. Fred still hasn't married Wilma Slaghoople and Barney still hasn't married Betty O'Shale.
!! This movie contains examples of:
* DoomedByCanon: Any fan of TheFlintstones should know from the very beginning Chip [[spoiler:wouldn't get Wilma]].
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: When Chip announced that somebody at his casino did something horrible, a man asked the girl at his side to confirm her age.
* GoldDigger: Chip only wants Wilma for her family's wealth.
* HeyItsThatGuy!: [[Series/GameOfThrones Fred, of House Flintstone, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.]]
* MistakenForServant: Wilma's mother once mistook Betty for a housekeeper.
* ObnoxiousInLaws: Like in the original series, Wilma's mother disliked Fred.
* TheOtherDarrin: Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, and Mrs. Slaphoople were all re-cast in this prequel.
* RichSuitorPoorSuitor: Chip Rockfeller and Fred Flintstone. Somewhat subverted in that Chip's wealth was a mere facade and he needed to marry Wilma for her family's money or then he'd lose his estate and then some to pay his debts.
** Also, [[MickJagger Mick Jagged]] and Barney Rubble. Albeit, in that case, it was more about Mick being famous than being rich.
* ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules: Chip offered to release Fred from his gambling debts if Fred agreed to leave Wilma. Fred refused.
* TrappedByGamblingDebts: [[RichSuitorPoorSuitor Chip Rockfeller and Fred Flintstone]] were rivals for Wilma's affections. Rockfeller lured Fred into a casino of his, where Fred got a debt of 1.4 million clams. Rockfeller then offered to cancel the debt if Fred agreed to get out of Wilma's life forever. When Fred refused, Rockfeller stole Wilma's pearl necklace and framed Fred, claiming Fred intended to sell the necklace to pay his debt.
* UptownGirl: Upon learning about Wilma's financial status, Fred felt the trope's weight and feared not to be good enough for her. That helped Chip on his plan to get rid of Fred.
* WidelySpacedJailBars: At one point, Fred and Barney are in a jail. While the bars are close enough together to give Fred trouble, Barney can walk through the gaps without even shrugging. He doesn't until an item falls just out of reach and he has to step through to get them. No, it wasn't the keys; Fred actually has to tell him to go back out and get the keys and let Fred out of the cell.