->''"This is the worst dialogue ever."''\\
-- Pixel Girl
The Defrosters (found at [[http://defrosters.wordpress.com this wordpress site]]) is a web series created by Stevie the Ice Queen of MediaSlayerProductions. It follows the lives and rants of several "pixel robots," named Pixel Girl, Pixel Boy, James, and Lisa. Episodes are generally one to four minutes long and often consist of Pixel Girl complaining about a TV series, movie, literature, or some other pop culture reference, usually to James or Pixel Boy. Season one also follows Pixel Girl's attempt to stop Pixel Boy from playing World of Warcraft. As of now, she has yet to be successful.
!!'''''TheDefrosters'' provide examples of:'''
* AuthorAvatar: It often seems like Pixel Girl is this for the Ice Queen.
* CatchPhrase: "Hey, Pixel Girl. How's it slammin'?"
* ComplainingAboutShowsYouDontWatch: It's implied that Pixel Girl's hatred of WoW is this. Possibly also the Ice Queen's.
* DeadpanSnarker: Pixel Girl and, to some extent, Pixel Boy.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: James. He started as a one-note character to fill in for Pixel Boy during his WoW phase, but eventually became a full character with a fan base.
* IncrediblyLamePun: Metashore?
* LampshadeHanging: All over the place.
* PrecisionFStrike: "Fucking Emerson."
* TakeThat: Mostly at VideoGame/WorldOfWarcraft, Series/DegrassiTheNextGeneration, and random literature. Sometimes more of a lovable ShoutOut.
* XanatosGambit / GambitRoulette: In episode 9, Pixel Girl implies that she is planning one of these to stop Pixel Boy from playing WoW. James helps her flesh out her plan, and even references the TV Tropes entries on the subject.