The Art Of Doing Things is a Website/YouTube video channel by EvmoneyTV that uses stick figures and humor to inform viewers on how to do things that should seem simple, but most people don't act like they know how to do. Such things include waiting in line, throwing things away and using a public restroom. The videos are a not so subtle poke at how modern day people just don't seem to get basic etiquette.
It can be found [[http://www.youtube.com/user/evmoneyTV?ob=0&feature=results_main here.]]
Tropes for this work include:
* AccidentalPervert: "Mall Walker's Rape." In order to prevent it, Ev's preferred method is wearing copious amounts of Axe deodorant, "which will make you smell like a prepubescent teenage male" and thus drive people away.
* AmbiguouslyGay: Ev himself in "Confessions of a Homo-ner." Less ambiguous in other vids.
* ArtShift: Occasionally shifts from simplistic stick figures to highly detailed line art.
* BananaPeel: The gag is referenced in "How To Throw Things Out"
* TheDeadliestMushroom: "How To Survive A Nuclear Blast"
* DoesNotUnderstandSarcasm: "How To Use Sarcasm" video is for these people and their friends.
* DominoMask: A girl crossing the street at night in "How To Cross The Street" sports one.
* MaleFrontalNudity: Shown in "How To Go To The Gym". Considering all the characters are stick figures, if you're offended by this, you're probably offended by the letter I.
* PrecisionFStrike: I'M WEARING MOTHERFUCKIN' PANTS!
* RagingStiffie: "I didn't realize this was a widespread problem..."
* RelaxOVision: In case learning about how to use a Credit/Debit card machine has been too grueling for you.
* RidiculousProcrastinator "How To Procrastinate"
* ThinkUnsexyThoughts: In "Viewer Requests," this is the first part of a 90-second section (out of five minutes total) on "[[RagingStiffie How To Hide A Boner]]." After thinking about Grandma's cookies and final exams fail, Ev suggests this:
--> [[JustinBieber I don't wanna miss out on the holiday]]
--> I don't know the words to this song
--> Mistletoe! I'm not the father!
--> Yeahhhhh, shorty...
** '''[[CrowningMomentOfFunny DEFLATED]]'''
* UnusualEuphemism: A hurricane of them in "How To Dump".
''Until next time, Peace!''