''Super Press Space To Win Action RPG 2009'' is a Flash game that, much like LinearRPG, attempts to get to the heart of what really makes an "RPG."
It is playable on Newgrounds [[http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/495903 here]].
See also ''WebAnimation/DotDotDot''.
!!''Super Press Space To Win Action RPG 2009'' contains examples of the following:
* AnticlimaxBoss: [[invoked]] Intentional. As [[WebAnimation/DotDotDot Axman13]] put it: "There is no way you can lose to the boss at the end!"
* BlobMonster: Slime
* DemBones: You'll have to fight a skeleton at one point.
* DoomedHometown: PlayedWith; it's the ''second'' town that is doomed.
* EverythingsBetterWithPrincesses: The plot of the game.
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: It's an action RPG made in 2009 where you press space to win. Only the "super" part is debatable.
* HeelFaceTurn: [[spoiler:The rival.]]
* HeroicSacrifice: [[spoiler:The rival, possibly overlapping with RedemptionEqualsDeath.]]
* InfinityPlusOneSword: The golden sword.
* LargeHam: The King. "PREPARE TO PERISH, FOOLISH MORTAL!"
* LimitBreak: Two of them.
* [[LukeIAmYourFather Luke I Am Your Brother]] : [[spoiler:The rival.]]
* MagicKnight: You can throw fireballs ''and'' poke people with a sword.
* OneStatToRuleThemAll: Parodied. Strength is the only stat that ''can be'' raised at all.
* OneWingedAngel: The King.
* PressXToNotDie: The first battle against the purple dude.
* QuickTimeEvent: Multiple.
** The game claims to be inspired by VideoGame/GodOfWar.
* TheRival: The purple dude.
* SwordOfPlotAdvancement: The golden sword, which teaches you magic.
* WhatHappenedToTheMouse: [[spoiler:You never do find the princess.]]
* WhoDares: The King says that.