A FanFic/CrisisCrossover novel about an AuthorAvatar who has to save a Utopia full of Videogame characters from an army of characters from bad quality movie characters.
Sterate Baboogeddon provides examples of.....
* AbsurdlySpaciousSewer: Hyperion City has these and some nice catacombs underneath it.
* ADayInTheLimelight: Book 4 makes Julian the main character. With this, HilarityEnsues.
* AGodAmI: The Antibody exhibits this behavior.
* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: Is Daniel a heroic idiot that is just trying to save his world? Or a lazy geek that has no intention of going back home?
* AuthorityEqualsAssKicking: Rudrick, the King, is a badass.
* AntiClimaxBoss: The Garbage Pail Kids, being the shortest "boss battle" in the entire series.
* BadAssGrandpa: Cranky Kong.
* BetaCouple: Judging by Book 4, Andres and Vaynia may become this.
** Confirmed. They kiss in Book 5.
* BigBrotherMentor: Julian just wants whats best for Daniel.
* BigDamnHeroes: Andres saving Daniel and Felincia from an oncoming wave of Shadow Beings.
** Donkey Kong saving Julian, Andres, and Vaynia from Dr Zoom.
** Banjo's team and Donkey Kong's Team saving Don Pirahna from Dr Zoom's mech.
* BFS: Daniel wields one, named Ai Shainingu.
** Julian gets one (The Twilight Sword) in book 4.
* BigBad: Cailleta, leader of the Sterates of Babooa.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Several, but most notably, the moment where everyone in the entire story begins having an insane fit of laughter in Book 4.
* BilingualBonus: Some of the weapon names are in phonetical Japanese.
* BookEnds: At the beggining of Book 3, Felincia wakes Daniel up. At the end of Book 3, she does the same thing.
* BuffySpeak: Used quite frequently, especially by Daniel.
* CampGay: Jolly Roger.
* CloudCuckoolander: The shopkeeper from Book 3, as well as Daniel himself.
* ContinuityNod: In Book 4, [[PaperMario Proffessor Kolorado]] says in a documentary, "And so, we may never know the mystery of the Frozen Tan Guy, of the ice side of [[BanjoTooie Hailfire Peaks]]." A villain of the previous book was defeated by Banjo and Kazooie and plummeted to said location.
* ContinuityPorn: Being Fanon, this work contains numerous references to a bunch of Nintendo... things.
* CoolShades: Funky Kong.
* CoolBoat: The Daisy Cruiser.
* CoolShip: The BanjoCopter.
* CrashIntoHello: How Daniel meets Felincia.
* CreatorInJoke: So many, that this is part of the reason why the author refuses to post this online.
* CurbStompBattle: Rudrick Vs The Death Rose. The King of Hyperion, against a throw-in side boss. Hmmm,
* DarkIsNotEvil: Julian's Katana uses darkness, but it is far from being evil.
** Vaynia has red eyes, as opposed to Felincia's green, but she is more of a TsunDere than a villainess.
* DarkerAndEdgier: Book 4, mildly.
* DeathByCameo: Ntom64 and TheHellDragon make a cameo after a long dragged on chapter, and criticise it, only to be blown apart by THD's robot butler.
* TheDon: Don Pirahna is a friendly example.
* DumbMuscle: Donkey Kong and Chunky Kong.
** An evil example would be Peter and Ivan, Dr Zoom's two Austrian henchmen.
* EldritchAbomination: The Antibody, or pretty much any other Shadow Being.
* EverythingsBetterWithMonkeys: The Kong family.
* FamilyUnfriendlyDeath: Dr Zoom suffers this in Book 4, by slowly drowning in his mech suit..
** TheHero: Daniel
** TheLancer: Andres
** TheBigGuy: Julian
** TheSmartGuy: Vaynia
** TheChick: Felincia
* FridgeLogic: Won't the parents of the three heros get worried sick and start hiring investigations?
** Subverted. This issue is resolved by Daniel in book 4.
* GenkiGirl: Felincia
* GenreSavvy: Damn near everyone.
* GottaCatchEmAll: The quest to find all 7 keys to a dimension where a hungry universe devourer waits.
* HumongousMecha: Dr Zoom seems to pull these out of his ass.
* IAmNotShazam: There is no character called Sterate Baboogeddon.
* IdiotHero: Daniel, mildly.
* ItCanThink: The Antibody, unlike other Shadow Beings, is not mindless. But still, mindless.
* LargeHam: King Koopa and Mr Electric
** Heck, even Daniel himself has strayed into this behavior.
* LimitBreak: The beam of pure lightning that Daniel annihilated Stanley with is this.
* MarshmallowHell: Daniel falls face first into Felincia's melons during a "miniboss" fight in Book 5.
* MemeticMutation: Several lines and innuendos from this story become this between the author and the real life Andres.
* MegatonPunch: How Donkey Kong knocks Dr Zoom out of his own mech suit.
* MoodWhiplash: In Book 1, the transition from an introduction to a cheerful world full of videogame characters, to a girl kidnapped by Austrians and almost raped is quite abrupt.
* MoralEventHorizon: [[AttemptedRape What Dr Zoom planned to do with Felincia]].
* MythologyGag: Thiry Days of Summer has these.
* Nakama: Daniel, Andres, Julian, and Felincia form this.
* NoFourthWall: The narrators and Cranky Kong make sure of this.
* PreMortemOneLiner: "I am Donkey Kong, and these bananas, ARE MINE!"
** "And you... are fucked."
* ProductPlacement: Book 1 was written shortly after E3 2010, and what does Felincia carry with her? A Nintendo 3DS.
* ReedRichardsIsUseless: Wait, Felincia can open portals to anywhere? Why can't she just teleport behind Cailleta and slit her neck?
** She probably has limits on her teleportation.
* ReferenceOverdosed: Get a drink. Take a shot every time you get a reference to some videogame.
* SailorFuku: Felincia and Vaynia wear this.
* SealedEvilInACan: The Antibody.
* ShutUpHannibal: The Author loves this trope. It's used in practically every book.
* ShoutOut: A whole hurricane full of them.
* Shoryuken: Daniel does this to Stanley The Troll, except it's a lightning variation.
* SpinOff: Thirty Days of Summer, written by the Author's best friend, follows Andres, Daniel, Felincia, and Julian as they journey Hyperion to win a videogame tournament.
* TeamPet: Yoshi [[spoiler: Until his death.]]
* TrollFic: Real life Andres made a retelling of Book 1 where Andres is the heroic one and Daniel is the side character. The Author, was not pleased.
* VacationEpisode: Book 2, as well as the entirety of Thirty Days of Summer.
* VillainousBreakDown: Dr Zoom goes into this after his first defeat.
* WhatDoYouMeanItsNotForKids: Most of the videogame characters are from kid friendly games, but this novel is anything but kid friendly.
* WorldOfBadass: Pretty much everyone in Hyperion knows how to kick badguy butt.