''Restart at Level One'' may refer to one of the following video game mechanics:
* BagOfSpilling: Abilities and items gained in the first game do not carry over to the sequel.
* ClassChangeLevelReset: Changing jobs causes your level to drop back to level 1.
* ContinuingIsPainful and CheckpointStarvation: In their extreme forms, a player who makes too many mistakes is punished with a trip back to the beginning of the entire game.
* LevelDrain: An event or an enemy which can make the player's level drop.
* OverratedAndUnderleveled: An ally is known by reputation to possess great power, but in order to not break the game, he inevitably ends up weaker than your main character.
Please change any links pointing to this article to one of the above.