Tonight on Reality TV Tropes, the tropes meet each other for the first time. But will they all hold up under the same index, let alone survive the night without going on the CutList? Find out now!
The name of this page would also be a good "Before & After" puzzle on ''WheelOfFortune''.
* ConfessionCam: "Amy, I like cheese, and more cheese."
* EliminatedFromTheRace: "You have been eliminated from the race."
* EliminationCatchphrase: "Now sashay away."
* EliminationHoudini: "Kami & Karli are safe again, is this the 6th time?"
* HopelessAuditionees: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was [=RWWWAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH=] like me."
* ManipulativeEditing: "My... taint... is... made... of... bacon!"
* TheMeanBrit: "Right, I'll get you more pumpkin and rum it into your fucking arse."
* NoSuchThingAsBadPublicity: Sometimes
* PointAndLaughShow: Sometimes
* RealityTVShowMansion: "Seven strangers, picked to live in a mansion..."
* RealLifeWritesThePlot: Subverted more often than you'd expect.
* RomanceOnTheSet: Don't expect it to last very long, though.
* StageMom: If the series features a contest involving kids or teens.
* VotedOffTheIsland: "The tribe has spoken."
* WhiteDwarfStarlet: Very often serves as a platform for washed-up celebrities who aren't ''quite'' ready to step out of the limelight, or who are attempting a comeback.